61-70

Chapter 61Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2072 Updated: 17-04-24 15:33

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Get off, get out of here, don't hurt her, don't let it." Leng Mubai was going crazy, he yelled at these people, but none of these people heard them, let alone anyone who was afraid of him, still taking a step One step closer to Xia Mo.

Xia Mo collapsed watching those people kneeling on the ground crying and shouting, "Why, why, I have been born again, I have changed my destiny, why do you still arrest me? At the beginning of the end times, I have become It's very strong. I have space to rely on. I have the love of my family and the protection of Major General Leng, the first person in the city A base in the future. Why can you still find me and arrest me."

"Ah! Why on earth, why did you have to arrest me, what did I do wrong, why did you put me in a laboratory without sun, why did you torture me like this, why did you have to cut it in front of you Opening my son's head and stomach, why did my son and I die as soon as they left the laboratory."

Xia Mo cried in pain with her head in her arms. She lay helplessly on the ground, her body trembling because of fear. "I thought I didn't need to face you anymore. I thought as long as I worked hard, as long as I became stronger, as long as I stood By Leng Mubai's side, he doesn't have to face you, he doesn't have to be taken away by you, he doesn't have to see his son's blood soaked by you, how can you be so cold-blooded, how can you treat a newborn child? How can you start, how can..."

What did their mother and son experience in the laboratory in the last life? Why did those people experiment with their son in front of her? How painful and helpless she was at that time.

And how painful my son should be, how afraid of those cold scalpels.

The pain was like an awl stuck in his chest, and he could barely breathe.

"Puff!" A mouthful of sweet blood rushed up from his throat, and the bloody smell of his mouth was so uncomfortable.

A trace of blood stayed from the corner of his mouth, Leng Mubai raised a hand to wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth, and then he was stunned.

At this moment, he held Xia Mo tightly, and everything in front of him was the gas station they were in, the room they had stayed in last night.

This is true, so he can meet her, then just...

No, his supernatural energy was exhausted, all the physical supernatural powers were taken away, and his brain and chest were aching. He had this feeling before. When facing a second-level zombie before, he used his mental power to condense A wind blade killed the second-level zombie. At that time, he felt that his abilities were exhausted, and his head was just as uncomfortable as he wanted to explode.

The power was exhausted, but he didn't do anything, did he?

Leng Mubai recalled carefully.

At first, Xia Mo didn't know what was going on, and started yelling and scratching her hair.

Then he walked over and hugged her tightly to prevent her from hurting himself. At that time, he felt so uncomfortable. During his self-examination, he found that he fell in love with Xia Mo and fell in love with this heart-wrenching girl who wanted to die. child.

Then he felt that his eyes suddenly became muddy, and then he saw the scenes that he wanted to touch but couldn't touch.

In the end, his chest hurts because of Xia Mo's words, and then he came back...