281-290

Chapter 281Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2240 Updated: 17-06-16 00:17

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Really?" Leng Mubai smiled and pinched Xia Mo's face. "You are not afraid that your eldest brother will vomit blood when he hears this."

Thinking of her elder brother who had been doting on her, Xia Mo cried to herself badly in her heart.

But she was not convinced and was blocked by Leng Mubai, speechless, so she said, "Brother is not a man in my eyes, but my brother."

"Haha! My wife's words made him immediately mad to death." Leng Mubai laughed, his laughter could be heard even in the two cars behind.

Wang Qian pulled his mouth. Although he was very reluctant, he had to disturb Leng Mubai. He turned his head and said to Xia Mo behind, "Eagle King, there is a warehouse in front of us. Should we stop there? Let's have lunch and rest. ."

Leng Mubai searched with pain, and confirmed that there were no zombies inside or outside the warehouse before he said, "Okay, just rest there."

The convoy drove to the warehouse quickly. Wang Qian led some people to investigate and made sure that there was no danger. Then everyone got off the car and rested. The food group also started cooking.

Wang Hao took Li Yi and walked to Xia Mo with a smile.

Xia Mo rolled her eyes when she saw him, "Why didn't you jump into the zombie group."

"My daughter-in-law got it, why should I dance." Wang Hao pulled Li Yi to the front "Xiao Mo, this is your sister-in-law Li Yi."

Xia Mo looked at Li Yi speechlessly. Wang Hao and Zhou Xin were pursuing the girls in their team. She didn't know where they were. These two were really weird.

They were all orphans, and all came out of an orphanage, and then met her brother together, and then went to work with her brother together.

Now even the person who likes it is similar to the background, and then they are rejected together, and now they are accepted together, she seriously suspects that in the future they will be like fathers together.

"Sister Xia..." Li Yi bit her lip and greeted Xia Mo.

"I'll just call my name in the future." Since Li Yi is going to be her sister-in-law, she naturally can't let her call her sister Xia.

Of course, Xia Mo would not call her sister-in-law now. Li Yi didn't marry Wang Hao for a day, and she would not call her sister-in-law.

Wang Hao smiled and said to Li Yi, "Yi'er told you everything, Xiao Mo is very talkative, I think it makes you nervous."

Li Yi chuckled her mouth and said nothing.

Xia Mo knew that Li Yi was actually not a talkative person, but just saw that she was nervous, so she said with a smile.

"It's been a long time since our family had a happy event. It happened to be this time to go back and take care of the marriage of the two of you. I believe Mommy will be very happy and busy. When I got married, Mu Bai arranged everything properly. She didn't do anything, she was so unhappy in her heart."

"I think so too. Although Occupy Shih can't have children, it's not bad to have a wife hot on the bed."

Wang Hao has not forgotten the fact that the large group will leave the base after the snow melts in the beginning of spring next year. He knows very well that the Snails team will also follow, and he doesn't want to miss such an opportunity, so let's talk about it later!