171-180

Chapter 171Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2207 Updated: 17-05-12 00:18

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Su Xin and the others came back with Hanhan. Leng Mubai filled the bottle with glucose and put the bottle in his mouth. Hanhan should be really hungry. As soon as the bottle was put in, he sucked and sucked. Drink 30ml of glucose water in a while.

Hanhan ate a crisp burp when he was full, then closed his eyes and fell asleep after yawning.

At this time everyone finally had the opportunity to come over to see the cold, small, wrinkled, and fair skin.

Su Xin is the one who has held the baby for the longest time. She smiled and said, "The eyes look like Mo'er, they are big and watery."

Xia Chenyu said unwillingly, "It's just like the eyes, and everything else is like Mu Bai."

Don't you always say that your nephew is like your mother's uncle?

Why is this kid not unlike him at all, so sad!

"Yeah! It looks the same as Mu Bai just went out."

"Ears are very similar to Brother Yu!" Ye Jin smiled and poked Hanhan's ear with his finger.

"Does it resemble?" Xia Chenyu looked at Hanhan's little ear. Does it look like her own? He hadn't observed his ears, and he really didn't know if it looked like it.

Su Xin smiled and said, "Why don't you look at this earlobe exactly like yours? The old saying goes that a nephew is like a mother's uncle to be blessed, and the ear is where a person is blessed. No matter how our grandson looks at it, we are blessed. people."

"Very good." Xia Chenyu grinned, at least in one place like him.

Han Han was poked in the cheek by a group of people, and the nose was nodded. What Leng Mubai looked at was distressed. He walked over and hugged Hanhan, carefully put it in the crib, and kissed Hanhan's flesh. Hu's little face, "Don't bother my son to sleep, I like to have one and play slowly."

Suddenly everyone was aggrieved. They obviously worked hard, but their wife just didn't respond. They could do anything.

By the time Xia Chenyu hugged Ye Jin with a smug look, he said, "Doesn't it take more than eight months to give birth to a baby? Let's do an internship first."

"Pregnant?" Su Xin immediately asked excitedly.

"Ah! I'm not sure yet, but it should be." Ye Jin glared at Xia Chenyu with some embarrassment. He wasn't sure yet. Why did he say it, if it's not bad.

Su Xin said immediately, "Hehe! I must be pregnant."

"Check it and you won't know." Leng Mubai found a car pregnancy test stick in the space and threw it to Xia Chenyu.

Xia Chenyu took the pregnancy test stick and didn't rush to give it to Ye Jin, but looked at Leng Mubai in a humble manner and said, "Mu Bai, you even accept this stuff, why do you want to have one."

Leng Mubai is not the one who will suffer. He smiled and said, "I have accepted a few pharmacies. Isn't it normal to have this kind of stuff? I still have a cover here, why don't you?"

Xia Chenyu immediately said, "Keep it for you! I don't need it for the time being."

"I don't need it either." Leng Mubai

"Mubai! Although you have another child, we will all be happy, but it will take a year for Mo'er to give birth before she can have a second child." Xia Jin was a little unhappy. The health of his daughter was more important than anything else.