161-170

Chapter 161 Eagle King Incarnation ChiefWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2075 Updated: 17-05-09 13:56

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Leng Mubai asked, "Did you agree?"

Wang Qian shook his head and replied, "I did not agree or refuse."

"Very well, tomorrow you said someone would pass up the marriage leave slips. As for Yangtze, you..."

Hu Haoyang immediately said, "I don't seem to be in good health these days."

Leng Mubai looked at Xia Mo and asked, "Wife..."

Xia Mo knew that Leng Mubai was going to make Hu Haoyang pretend to be ill, and she smiled and said, "Look for Jingtong! Isn't she a poison? Give Yangzi some poison, it should still be possible."

Hu Haoyang immediately nodded and said, "It's better to suffer a bit of living crime than to be a spearhead."

Attention is indeed good, but Leng Mubai is very upset, "So you have to use abilities again."

"Little poison, can't trouble me."

Although unhappy, Leng Mubai still compromised.

After discussing for a while, everyone separated, Leng Mubai helped Xia Mo back to the room to rest.

And Liu Ling, who visited for the first time, was also in Jing Tong's room successfully, and Jing Tong took the initiative to propose it.

Xi Yuanfeng and his aunt, who were already sober at the time, didn't look very good, but Jing Tong didn't give them a chance to object, so he pulled Liu Ling into the room.

The two talked a lot because of Xi Yuanfeng's mother and son at first, but now they are the only ones left, and the atmosphere has become a little embarrassing.

"Why don't you rest earlier, you've been busy all day outside today." Jing Tong said embarrassingly. During dinner, Liu Ling mentioned that they were cleaning up the plants in the base today.

"En! Inside you sleep, I'll put out the candles." Liu Ling was also a little embarrassed. Although he had been quite different before, he was still a little shy in the same room as Jing Tong.

"Oh!" Jing Tong obediently climbed the road and immediately got into the bed.

Liu Ling blew out the candles and lay down beside Jing Tong. He lay flat on his back and did not deviate at all. Jing Tong waited for a long time to make sure that Liu Ling would not do anything to her, and turned to look at him.

Liu Ling patted Jingtong on the head, "Go to sleep! Don't be nervous, I'm not happy, I can't do anything."

Jing Tong hurriedly explained, "I'm not unhappy, but I'm not quite used to it."

Liu Ling leaned his body to face to face with Jing Tong, "How did the Eagle King make you promise to marry me?"

"I took the initiative to find him. Lin Zi also cannot afford to offend me, so I need protection. The only person who can do me is Leng Mubai. His request is to marry you."

"If you don't want to, I'll go and tell the Eagle King, he will agree to help you unconditionally, and I will be responsible for the safety of your family if you can't beat them."

Jing Tong looked at Liu Ling and asked, "You don't want to marry me?"

Liu Ling said immediately, "Of course I do, but I hope you will marry me willingly instead of being forced into helplessness."