PROLOGUE

"Oh my fu*king God!"

"Are you fu*king God?" I turned at him and glared at him really hard at his comment.

Trust him to irritate the sh*t out of me every time.

"Lorenz, don't fu*king annoy me. I'm really stressed out right now." I warned him.

But the dipsh*t just smirked and threw the shopping bag at me.

I was watching T. V. when he came with a bag of fried chicken. Of course, I welcomed him and we were enjoying the movie as well as the chicken when I got a phone call from Papa telling me that I had to come back immediately due to some emergency. Not only that but I know I would be expected to stay with him if I went back.

These years I was always finding excuses to stay away from him.

I thought I would be prepared by the time I go back to face him but still now I'm not.

I haven't told anyone about him. Not even Lorenz.

When I got the call, my face paled from the thought of seeing him in the nearby time. Lorenz asked me why I had paled when I was just going home.

I came with the excuse that I hadn't packed and it would take forever for me to pack in just tonight.

He just laughed at me and that was the moment I lost it. He was drinking coke when I said that. And he took the chance and threw up at me directly.

I know he did it intentionally because he's LORENZO, my dipsh*t. Always looking to irritate me.

Cleaning myself and after changing into a clean dress, I came out to see him with four big shopping bags. This guy!

I have my wardrobe full because of his craziness. Don't misunderstand me. I do like having new and beautiful clothes but not too much. He just likes to spoil me which sometimes irritates me very much.

I am thankful that he loves me and adores me a lot but still there should be a limit. And this guy, here, doesn't know that.

Back to where I was, so as I coming out, I saw him going through the bags and pulled out a Victorian Secret lingerie set. His eyes almost popped out of shocked. Mine too.

And that made me say 'Oh my fucking God!'

"Cala, look, I helped you with the packing. I mean no need to pack your clothes anymore. Just pack whatever you need excluding your clothes. I'm helpful, right? " He said cockily.

This guy! I can never break his ego no matter how much I try. I've trying for 2 years but I never succeeded. But I'm never giving up.

Help me? Oh boy! You didn't realize. You just made it worse.

"Lorenz, don't start now. Okay, come and help me." I said and walked towards my study room not giving him a chance to argue.

"Help me pack my books. You start from that left shelf. I'll start packing my certificates, then I'll do the right side."

"Okay, Cala." He smirked knowing really well that calling me Cala irritates me.

I glared at him hard.

After around two hours, we finished.

"It's late. You're staying?" I asked him.

"Nah. I should go. I think it had be better if you come with me. You know, I have to brag to Mom that I helped you." He said completely ignorant of the fact that I'm dreading.

"Okay. Let me go and freshen up. Meanwhile you can raid my refrigerator." I said and came to my bathroom to have a shower.

The warm water running down relaxed my stiffed muscles. It felt so nice. I was going to miss this. Miss my apartment. I had a lot of memories here. Both good and bad.

Suddenly, I was reminded of the times I cried myself to sleep.

It was really hard for me to act happy while hurting from inside. It was hard to act like normal while I was heart broken.

It was already had being comfortable with other people from before. I had struggled a lot. From having trust issues to making new friends.

Someone might not think of it was anything difficult but it is. Too difficult for me. They completely broke me. I was just an empty, broken shell that was cared for to live again. I had no hope but I was made to hope again by him.

I realized I was crying till then. Trying to shake off the thoughts, I quickly finished my shower and got ready.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." I replied to Lorenz once we put my bags inside his car.

"You sure you aren't angry that I ate everything? " He asked.

"Nope. I'm not. I'm just missing this place now that we have to go back. Also, we can just eat in some diner." I lied. I was down because I dreaded meeting him.

He seemed to have bought my lie or he just didn't want to irritate me anymore sensing that I was tired.

"Cala...... Cala..... Wake up." Someone tapped on my shoulder.

I woke disoriented. After adjusting to the light, I looked at Lorenz.

"We reached?" I asked.

"No, darling. We haven't yet. We have to get on the plane. Now, come on."

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't meaning if we reached home. This stupid.

We had already had dinner in a restaurant on our way and seemed like I dozed off after that.

We got settle at our respective seats as the jet took off. It was already 9:20 pm but since it was a private jet, there was no problem.

I wanted to be prepared by not preparing to meet him. I know it's weird but in my life it had always been like that.

It always happened opposite to what I want or planned.

So let the game begin.

Let's prove that I have grown up. I am no more the weakling girl everyone was afraid of breaking. I was no more the broken soul.

〽〽〽〽〽〰〰〰〽〽〽〽〽

This was just like a prep to what's going to happen further ahead of the story.

Be ready to expect steamy, hot, possessive type of love/ romance.

- Silvie Dea.