Chapter Five

〽〽⚜⚜⚜〽〽〽

Before I continue this chapter, I just want to apologize to all my readers. I wrote the last chapter, i.e. chapter 4 in a haste. I feel like I rushed it.

I'll be editing it. I hope SOON.
Can't promise, though when. I have tuitions and some tests are coming up. But no school 😉. I won't be going to school, so it's better.

I wanted to update yesterday but I could not.

The wife of my English (tuition) teacher passed away recently.

MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE 🙏

〽〽〽⚜⚜⚜〽〽〽

I placed my head on the seat and closed my eyes trying to rest for a while. Hopefully sleep but I know it's difficult.

I couldn't sleep last night. Not even a wink. I was worried at what I had to do. I had to pair him with another woman. I was jealous. I was restless. I was everything but peaceful and happy.

This morning, we left the estate to go to L.A. He was looking at me time to time. Sometimes, even starred at me thinking I didn't know but I know it. I haven't said much to him. I was still worried on how I was going to see him with another woman. Papa said he wanted me to pair him up with a daughter of one of his friends, Melia.

No matter how much my heart denies it, I had to do it for them. Even if I had to come clean about my love for him...... Me and him..... It was impossible.

All hell will lose.

We can never be together.

"Cara, you look tired. You should go and rest in the cabin." He said. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me like I was some kind of a very rare gem.

I nodded and went inside. We were in the jet. I took off my heeled boots and went inside the quilt. Covering my whole body, I closed my eyes and thought about when I went to the beach. I thought about my happy moments and after sometimes, my thoughts became fuzy and I felt sleep take over.

I stretched my body lazily and yawned. Opening my eyes, the first I saw a certain pair of dark grey eyes staring at me.

His eyes held admiration. We were really near to each other. I guessed we were even cuddling. Were we?

I just wanted to get lost into his eyes, his love..... I wanted to be with him not minding the whole world but I can't. I can't no matter how desperate I am for it.

I sat up and said, "How long was I asleep?" I tried hard not to blush because of his intense gaze. I avoided looking into his eyes.

"Around 2 hours." He replied not withdrawing his gaze. I shifted and got out of the bed. He sat there watching my every move. I was nervous. Hell! I thought he could even hear my heart beats.

I realized this was the first time I was this much nervous because of his gaze. I was nervous under his gaze before but they weren't as intense as this.

I bent down so I could put on my shoes.
But before I could I was pulled back towards the bed. Towards someone to be precise.

I landed down on his lap with a yelp. My as$ on his lap and my back on his chest. He grabbed me in a firm hold. If I thought my heart beats were loud and fast, then this time it was beating as the speed of light and the loudness of a thunder. Yeah, that fast and loud.

"Alessandro what are you doing?" I managed to ask with stuttering. I was nervous as hell. The position was too intimate for my liking.

He placed his jaw between my neck and my shoulder. I stiffed.