Chapter Eight

Alessandro's POV

Lying down on my bed, I sighed. We had a tiring day.

I thought about the time I urged Cara to not resist 'us' anymore.

I still remember the moment I saw her. She was so fragile. So ignorant to others. She was afraid of everyone. She had totally lost hope to live.

"Alessandro, we have got the information. We're on the way to the brothel." Lorenzo informed me when I picked up his call.

I smirked. There was no way that bastardo would be spared.

"I am on my way. You have called Mr Decker, right?" I told him. He replied positively.

I got out of my company and was on the way to the brothel.

I actually was involved in both the white and black businesses of my family. Lorenzo was the real inheritor of the illegal business but sometimes I took part in it. Mostly, when they go on fights.

We had been after a certain rival gang here in Seattle. We were watching them closely to destroy them and now the most awaited moment has come.

They were involved in forced prostitution and it's the most perfect crime to destroy them. The police were on our side.

No matter how much illegal crimes we did, forced prostitution was never included.

After around 3 hours drive, I got there. Our gang had already taken control of the area. Now, only the bosses were left.

I got out of my car and walked towards the brothel. Angelo came to me. He was the right hand of my brother but was also our good friend.

"Sandro, we have taken ahold of them. Lorenzo is inside handling the right hand of that bastardo." He reported.

I smirked. I was so gonna enjoy this.

"Decker?" I asked. Decker was from the police.

"He is there with Lorenzo."

"Then, let's go in. " Saying so I went ahead. He followed behind.

The members from the gang bowed their heads showing respect. I remained expressionless.

I was not the one to be friendly with anyone. I was known as the DEVIL WITH NO HEART.

Not that I don't have a heart but just that I don't show any affection.

Everyone feared me except some......

"Well well.... Isn't it great?" I smirked at the bastardo's pet. He was coughing out blood. Gosh! His face was almost unrecognizable. Lorenzo smirked.

I turned at Decker. "All the women have been rescued." He said. I was relieved but my face didn't show any emotion.

"Where is that pest of your so called 'boss'?" Lorenzo continued the torture.

I sat on a chair in front of the pet and looked at the show in front of me.

"You think I'm just gonna tell you. I'll give my life just for him." Tsk tsk.... This people.

I pity people like them. Their boss is somewhere enjoying his life not a bit of care for them. and they are thinking of sacrificing them.

Before Lorenzo could torture him more. I raised my hand up.