•58•

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ♫ °.
┊ ⊹
✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚. 𝒫ℴ𝓋:3rd
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
34+35-Ariana Grande
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
0:01 ─●──────── 3:29
˚✧
⋆。˚. ੈ"Can you stay up all night Fuck me to the daylight"

"Mattia Please I'm sorry"kairi spoke up trying his best not to moan.

That's when mattiacocked back the gun.His left hand rubbing on kairi pussy.

Kairi trying to hold in his moans so he doesn't get shot,Mattia then took a step forward and slipped his hand into kairis pink and black thin panties that had a white bow in the middle.

Kairi bit his lip has Mattia started rubbing his clit in circles.The intense blush on kairis face to the the smirk on mattias face.

"You think messing with me is fucking funny"Mattia spoke speeding up his actions

"You wanted this...you wanted to be a little bitch and did that stupid shit"Mattia continued speaking...he inserted 2 fingers into kairi pumping slowly.

The smaller boy tried to close his but the taller bit his neck and whispered in his ear "You wanna let it out don't you...you wanna let all the boys on the game hear you Don't you...you want someone to walk in and see you"

"No"kairi spoke the word no the only word he could get out without moaning and kairi didn't wanna die especially in the hand of his significant other.

"Mattia"kairi spoke seconds after

"Hmm I'm a need a few more words than just one...bunny"Mattia stated while moving his two fingers faster.

Mattia stopped his actions and turned his game off and put the gun down.

"Speak"he says licking his fingers

"I can't hold it in...I don't wanna die yet"kairi spoke on the verge of crying

"So your acting like a bitch now...that's funny"Mattia says chuckling

It was a different chuckle it was dark and uneasy.

"Mattia"kairi says about to turn around put Mattia kept his head in place.

"No shut the fuck up...you wanna act like a bitch your gonna get treated like one"Mattia groaned and spread kairis legs

Mattia wrapped his right hand around kairis neck tightly...wanting to kinda block out his air way.

"I don't give a fuck if you can't breath...shut the fuck up and be still...your gonna pass out anyway"Mattia says tighten his right hand

He got to work with his left hand...pleasuring kairi.

"Oh you can moan now I don't care"Mattia whispered in his ear

"I'm c-close"kairi choked out

Mattia being Mattia decided to decorate kairis exposed area with deep bites and hickies."cumming"kairi managed to get out

"Yeah sure"Mattia says pulling his fingers out.

"M-"that's when Mattia squeezed his neck...kairi circulation being cut off he quickly fell out like he just went to sleep.

"Pussy"Mattia says grabbing all of him and kairis stuff...He threw kairi over his shoulder and made his way to their room.

-Next morning,Kairi-