•3•

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

°  .
✫ * ✧ ˚ ·
| · |
· | ·
✧TW:r@pe
˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

➵ | ᴋᴀɪʀɪs ᴘᴏᴠ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

Timeskip

He came over once samy and Alvaro went out to the store."kairi you embarrassed me in front of all of them people...what were you think crying in front of my friends"he shouted.

"I'm sorry zayn sorry I really am sorry"I pleaded looking up at him.

"Who the fuck was all of them boys you were with a week ago, I knew you was a slut"he yelled getting in my face.

"I'm not slut they were samy boyfriends friends"I spoke looking down at my lap.

"No your fucking whore just like that friend of yours"he spoke."Don't you dare talk about Alvaro like that"I screamed at him.

He was startled, he slapped me,"who the fuck are you yelling at Don't you dare raise your fucking raise your fucking voice at me"he spoke picking up the glass vase.

He threw it at me he was so close I couldn't move.He shattered as he came in contact with my head.

I screamed as I felt the rush of pain.I tried to get up of and run but he grabbed me yanking my back on the bed.

"You so fucking useless kairi, you know what since you don't wanna give it up I'll take it"he yelled.

"No no please please"I pleaded as his hands went around my waist.He started to pull my pants down I kicked and screamed put that only made it worse.

He started to choke me hard.I felt my breathing being cut off I started trying to push him off.

"Stop fucking moving"he yelled removing his hands and grabbing my and un did his belt tying it around my wrist.

"Now shut the fuck up"he grunted.He abused my legs once he got my pants down.Digging his nails into the skin.

He's never gone far enough to where he would sexual do stuff to me."Kairi i would really shut the fuck up if I was in your position"he spoke as he force my underwear off.