𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔰

"This extra ending contains flashback and parts after chapter 60"

The night before (kairi)

"You be fucking tripping"Mattia yelled

"Only for you daddy"I spoke flipping him off while laughing.

"Come here so we can watch tv...and you can take your ass to bed"he says patting his lap

I smiled and made my way over to him..I climbed in his lap and got comfortable.

"I can't wait to go back home"he says rubbing my head while looking for his phone in the covers.

"Me either we can go back to your house and see E...oh and I bought him a little tuxedo it's so cute"I say as Mattia looked at me like I was fucking crazy.

"Your not dressing my dog up fuck wrong with you"he says smacking my head.

"Mattia I wanna leave tonight can we like at least go to New York I don't like it here"I whined

"No it's fine nothings gonna happen you keep bringing that shit up shhhh"he's says rubbing my cheek with thumb.

After the phone call with ale

"Kairi are you listening kairi kairi"I heard my mom yell

I felt my heart shatter,

My mind went blank,

I couldn't think,

I couldn't move,

But I did mutter these words.

"He lied to me...he said he was coming back"I say as it came out as whimper that's when I felt my breath cut short...I passed out.

Alvaros point of view

"Oh no"silvano says as he caught kairi before his body hit the ground.

"Did he just faint"samy says grabbing kairis hand checking his pulse.

"Is everything good over there"we heard ale says

"No umm kairi he fainted or like passed out...he didn't take the news well"I say picking up the phone.

We waiting for hours for kairi to wake up he never did...it took him a whole day to wake up...we cleaned up the parts of mattias house that we were in...it was now me,mar Alejandro,samy silvano and Milano in mattias house waiting for him to wake up.

What really broke my heart was the his dog...it didn't leave kairi at all and if someone tried to touch him..he would literally bit the shit out of them.

That's when we heard the most terrifying scream or even wail...it wasn't like a scream of terror it was a scream of a wave of sadness, heartbreak you can tell his sobs were loud and broken.

"I'll go"Alejandro says as he got up

We all nodded and watched him make his way to mattias room.