•8•

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

°  .
✫ * ✧ ˚ ·
| · |
· | ·

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

➵ | ᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

"Get the fuck off me yo"I groaned.I'm seriously about to kill this bitch.

"But you didn't cum yet,I have to make you feel good I'm sorry for talking back"she whined.

"And I wonder why"I spoke pushing her off."Bye get out hurry up"I yelled.

She grabbed and ran out the door.I went in the bathroom and quickly washed up and put on pants.

Alvaro was FaceTiming me."what do you want"I answered huffing."Umm Uhh like I don't know how to put this some lady name Nina is in our house looking for you and said she seen you here and if you don't tell us where you are she's gonna kill us"Alvaro frantically spoke.

"Tell her I'm in Canada"i responded."He's in Canada Bruh can you let kairi go"Alvaro yelled.

"Which part"she asked."Do you think we know"kairi spoke.That's when I heard the door slam and Alvaro hung up.

Uhh I never get to sleep...So nows the the perfect time.I've been craving sleep.

˚₊·🥀 ੭*

I was woken up by idiots busting in my room frantically speaking."We gotta go somebody got our house surround and the 3 amigos is in it"Mariano yelled.

"Okay and can't you see I'm fucking sleep"I responded."What the fuck Mattia get up that's not fair because if you cared about one of them you would have at least gotten up"Robert spoke.

"Right and I don't care about anyone especially the three bottoms in the fucking house"I spoke rolling over and laying back down.

"RIGHT MHMM FUCK YOU IM NOT DOING THIS SHIT I QUIT, I'm not doing this shit with yall no more Fuck you Mattia were all suppose to be friends friends care about friends well beings you can be careless all you want but when that house gets shot up and all three of them boys die Mariano and Alejandro is gonna somewhat fucking blame you and best believe I'm blaming you for kairi he just got his shit forget just to fucking die because he became friends with people in the mafia...this is your problem anyway they are looking for you"Robert ranted.

"Whatever blame me I don't give a fuck go save him tell mariano and Alejandro to go save them
I'm fucking sleepy"I yelled rolling my eyes.

"Plus quitting isn't exactly and option"I stated."I'm telling them everything"he spoke leaving out.

✦︎ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ✦︎

I walk up the steps to kairi and Alvaros apartment.It's unlocked they are dumb so I just walk in.I make my way around the small closed in space they are all in the living room.

I go to the kitchen and grab a knife just as I suspected Robert was the first to get up and as soon as he got close to a wall I threw the knife.

Everyone stopped and looked around until their eyes landed on me."Surprise"I spoke.

They are all fucking mad.Kairi got up and I watched his every move as he took the knife out the wall and walked over.

"Why are you here"he asked."I came to see my, uh them"I stated.He sighed "leave please"he mumbled.

"Why Fuck did I do"I asked leaning on the wall."You're the reason we almost died...for what reason because some crazy type of ex of yours was looking for you"he yelled.

"Eh your alive aren't you"I shrugged putting my hands in my pocket."get out"he grumbled.

"You can't put me out"I shrugged."It's my apartment not yours you don't live here"he stated.

"I own the building cucciolo"I sighed.He gave me a 'I don't care' face."Who the hell cares get out"he spoke walking closer.

"Mattia just leave"Alejandro stated."I came to say sorry or whatever but Fuck yall but you we need to talk"I spoke and then looked down at kairi.

I grabbed the back of his neck and walked him to a secluded area."Listen I don't apologize but my fault for putting you in danger...you intrigue so I won't kick you out"I whispered to him.

He just looks at me."Do you understand me"I asked titling his head to the side.He let out a shuddered breath "yes"he spoke.

"Good boy now puppy tell me what happened"I stated

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [chapter 8 ✓︎] ࿐