•2•

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

°  .
✫ * ✧ ˚ ·
| · |
· | ·

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

➵ | ᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

"Oh my fucking god"the girl spoke as she started to shake from her orgasm.Sex wasn't bad it was just the worst shit fucking ever with her.

I quickly pulled out after I came in the condom pushing her off me.She was still in what I think is her blank space as she just softly moaning as her legs shook.

"Worst fucking sex"I mumbled.I came once in a hour she came like 3 times how tf.

"Get the fuck up and get your shit and leave"I spoke walking into the bathroom.

"What do you mean"she asked."Bruh get the Fuck out before I do something I don't feel like doing"I responded.

I quickly jumped in the shower after hearing the door close.I gotta meet up with this dumbass Mariano suppose to be showing us boyfriend.

· • ❝〔 T i M e S k I p〕❞ • ·

"Yo Mariano where the fuck is he, where is the boy I wanna leave I got better shit to do"I groaned in frustration.

"His name is samy and he getting out of class"he spoke."That's why we're in front of a fucking university"Alejandro blurted out.

"Yeah no shit"I mocked rolling my eyes fucking dumbasses."oh shut up he's right there"Mariano spoke pointing to a two boys walking engaging in conversation.

"Curly haired one right"I asked."mhmm I don't know the others"he stated.

I furrowed my eyebrows and watched as a boy come running towards the one we don't know.

"He's cute"alejandro spoke with a slight smirk."You do really have type"roshaun stated.

"Oh shut the fuck up"Alejandro snapped back."I wonder what the other one looks like"ale asked.

"You can have both you whore"roshaun joked pushing ale head.

The boys finally made it somewhat close to us and the curly hair one smiled and Mariano and wrapped his arms around him.