•7•

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

°  .
✫ * ✧ ˚ ·
| · |
· | ·

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

➵ | ᴋᴀɪʀɪs ᴘᴏᴠ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➤ ❝TIMESKIP:2 weeks

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

"Kai you know you Don't have to go the funeral right"samy stated."I know that it's more a respect for his family type thing...if I don't go I'll look sus"I stated.

"Plus I'm only gonna go put the flowers down and leave"I added.

"Aye the boys are on FaceTime"Alvaro yelled.Samy ran over as I made me way over.

The boys are Mariano Robert roshaun ale and Mattia they are all in Mexico for some stuff.

"Hey guys"I waved smiling at the camera."Hey kairi"they all spoke waving.

"Wheres mar"samy asked."Right here"Mariano spoke shoving Robert out the way to get in the frame.

"Hi baby"samy smiled."Hi babe"Mariano spoke smiling back.

"Fuck outta here with that shit"Mattia groaned pushing Mariano out the frame."Mattia don't be pushing him...I will slap you next time I catch you lacking"samy spoke laughing.

"Yeah Whatever"Mattia stated rolling his eyes."So when are you all coming back"I quickly asked.

"AWWWE DO YOU MISS US"they all yelled at the same time."Just a little but answer my question please"I responded.

"We coming back in the two days"Mattia stated.

"Yes it's boring here without you all, all kairi do is work and samy he's the only run on but he's just hooked on Mariano he won't even give me a kiss and kairi never kisses me anymore so yes two days"Alvaro ranted.

"You said you wouldn't tell people about that"I yelled pushing him."You two he kissing like making out and shit"Alejandro asked.

"We've only made out like 3 Times small kisses Don't count"Alvaro nonchalantly spoke.

"Is he a good kisser?"samy asked looking at me."I've only kissed about 5 people he's probably 2 or 3"i softly spoke.

"Who's the first"Mattia asked.I shrugged."Ummm"I spoke looking away I don't wanna say Lore- so I'm just gonna say josh is they keep asking.

"Yeah kairi Who is it"Alvaro asked."Josh Hewitt basic white boy curly hair slight baby face"I explained.

"Are you talking about Josh from London the foreign exchange student from senior year"Alvaro exclaimed.

"Yeah him"I nodded"he was cute and valid I loved his accent"Alvaro smiled.

I pulled up his Instagram and showed samy."He does have a baby-face"samy cooed.

"Did you forget we was here"Robert spoke."No"Alvaro spoke.

That's when Adam and estelyn walked through the door."I didn't know they were here"Adam spoke.

"Hey professor Lyn"Samy spoke."Why is your professor in your house"Alejandro asked.

---

↳︎ᴘᴏᴠ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ:𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑎

"Ard bye samy and alvaro we got stuff to do"roshaun spoke."DAMN BYE THEN"samy yelled.

Robert laughed then hung up."So zayns funeral was today"Alejandro spoke.

"Yep"I stated popping the 'p'."Mattia don't you have that mission today"roshaun asked.

"Nahh I did that shit last night"I spoke sitting down."So tell me what happens"Robert spoke.

"That bitch Aaron and his crew was there half of them dead now I blew that bitch up"I laughed.

"You did what"a voice spoke.We all look back."Huh, Mom"I asked confused.

"You blew what up"she shouted slapping the back of my head."You not about to keep putting your hands on me"I complained.

"Mattia don't make me beat your ass"she stated holding her hand up.Yeah okay whatever short mothefucker.

"Wheres my nut sack mate"I asked."I'm the kitchen stop calling him that he's your brother"she spoke walking off.

"I don't claim you people"I yelled rolling my eyes."oh is that right".

"sure is papa"I stated patting his shoulder as I nodded my head.

"Mattia Who were them boys you've been hanging out with...I hope you did background checks family history searches and more"he stated.

"Well there names are samy kairi and Alvaro, samy is the tallest of them with curly hair That's Marianos boyfriend.Alvaro is the one slight taller than the last boy kairi he looks slightly Asian cause he is half Asian"I explained and he nodded.

"Yes I did background checks on Alvaro and samy they are clear but kairi his shit is weird no full last no no father...no simple idea of who he is"I shrugged.

"What does kairi last name begin with"my father asked."C"I responded."Good good good well I'll like to met kairi so will a few others I have to get going now"my father spoke.

"No wait Robert come here"I yelled.He jogged over,"yeah what's up...Don"he spoke then slowing gave respect to my father.

"You were his stepbrother kairi do you know his last name"I asked."Nahh his mom was off when she married my dad especially when it came to her kids she hates their dad like passionately hates him...kairi obviously knew the man but he could never ask his mother would blank out and lock him a closet for awhile"Robert explained.

"Damn That's interesting"my father laughed before walking off.

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [chapter 7 ✓︎] ࿐