•6•

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

°  .
✫ * ✧ ˚ ·
| · |
· | ·

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

➵ | ᴋᴀɪʀɪs ᴘᴏᴠ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

As I sat at the bench on my computer I thought about a lot, I realized that he didn't love him.

I just wanted to believe I did to experience it, I made myself like him all the dates and huge and kisses were coverups.

I'm a great liar, a great manipulator.I can sit right here and tell someone a lie and they would believe me.It's a skill.

I can tell you my parents a struggling crackheads that never loved me that why I settled for someone who doesn't love me because from what I experience that what love was.

No

My parents are middle class A holes who left their 'unique' son and 'perfect' daughter with relatives so they can go live off their luxurious lives in Italy.

No I lied.

I haven't seen my mom since I've been to college I think and my dad in about 10 years.

My sister I love her I talk to as much as I can.She's a beautiful young lady, we bonded for multiple reason I may be a boy but I have a unique body.

But this is about her she's so pretty she could be my twin from what my mom says because I have more feminine features we look more alike then normal brothers and sisters.

She's perfect in the outsiders eyes but just like me we suffer anxiety trauma and depression.

She watched her best friend die his name was Severino he got shot in the head right in front of her, it was an accident but that's what the shooters said he was only 11 she was 10 at the time I was 14.

ˏˋˎˊ-|⸙˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ೃ࿔₊•

"Hey kairi, here are the cards from the school to but at the cliff memorial" a girl spoke walking up.

"Cards?"i questioned looking at her as I grabbed the bag."Yeah, sorry I can't understand what your going through we send condolences"she spoke nodding as she walked off.

Yes you can, your one of the main people he cheated on me with, Ahh she's probably sad but I'm not.

Samy ran over to be panting as he he was eating cookies."Hey how are you holding up, cause I know people have been walking up to you"he stated.