•9•

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

°  .
✫ * ✧ ˚ ·
| · |
· | ·

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

➵ | ᴍᴀᴛᴛɪᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

After kairi explained the situation I had no right to do what I did it was literally my fault because she came back because I told Alvaro to lie.

"I understand I told Alvaro to lie it's my fault"I stated."it's okay mistakes happen people lie, but like you said none of us are dead but samy did get hit...but you should suffer consequences but I don't care you just hurt my feelings because you were careless"he spoke.

He is so forgiving, why?

"Right umm okay"I nodded."Hey Mattia since you know own the place get you get my fridge fixed, that man never takes me and Alvaro serious"he complained.

"David? Is that who your talking about"I asked."Yeah total prick we literally went 3 months without AC last summer"he laughed

"I'll call him and why this apartment building it's made for single parents"I spoke."Weren't aren't rich like the rest of you"he shrugged walking out.

I followed him back to the living room."Look my fault for fucking up I was tired"I "apologized".

"Didn't know it did that but okay"Alejandro spoke."Shut up"I responded.

"Shut up"I responded rolling my eyes.Kairi held up his hand then spoke."do you wanna go with me to the mall to accompany my sister and Marco".

"I don't care I'm bored"I shrugged grabbing my keys out my pocket.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

We had just arrived at the mall and kairi ran to this female version of himself.

Not a twin because she looks younger.She was with this teenager that looked like a mix of Alejandro and Alvaro.

Shit is so weird,"Marco where's your sister"Alvaro spoke breaking the silence.

"Wassup Bro, and I don't know she's somewhere"Marco replied."I invited the twins"Alejandro spoke shrugged.

"I invited that dumbass"I commented."My sisters coming"roshaun spoke up."See other teenagers you guys won't be alone"kairi spoke pinching his sisters arm.

"Oh my god oh my god I'm here I'm here"a girl says running towards us.She stopped falling on Marco who caught her rolling his eyes.

"Anna why are you running"alvado asked.She got up looking around."Kairi"she screeched hugging him.

That's when our siblings walked over the girls in the front and boys in back, after the introduction we went and explored the mall that happened to be owned by my little brother.

"Why are people staring so hard"kairi asked poking my stomach."Because we are walking in a big ass group"I mumbled.

"Oh right"he spoke giggling.I did not know he could make that fucking sound, it's cute.

"Can we go into H&M"Alvaro blurted out.We just all non-verbally agreed and followed him.

"Kairi look it's your fucking twin"Robert laughed pointing to a Olaf shirt.Kairi mugged and glared at him before softly hitting him a few times.

I just shake my head and grab stuff I don't need."This is so cute"I hear kairi say softly looking at a hoodie with a rainbow outline of the words 'baby bear'.

"It is cute for you, you should get it"I commented to which he shakes his head 'no' and walks off.

I grabbed the bag of his shirt pulling him back taking a glance at the shirt size before speaking, "why won't you get it" .

"I'm saving my money for maiyas birthday present"he replied."That's nice of you if it was Luca I would have said Fuck you I hope something bad happens to you"I grumbled.

He lowly laughed and walks off to the others.I grab the hoodies in all of the colors and made my way to the register.

"Hello Mr.Polibio"the employee spoke."Wassup bag these up and every hoodie in the store can you get it in small size and send it to my address, special order"i told her.

"Of course sir"she says giving me the bags.She asked for overtime to which I shrugged and gave her a paper.

"Thank you sir"she smiled.

I reached behind the counter grabbing bags and told them to put their stuff in so we could go to the Nike site.

"Sir, Luca your shoes arrived"max spoke walking towards my brother."Thank you max can I get them"he asked.

"So I'm confused why do they call you sir and formal and such do you know these people"kairi asked.

"Oh well my parents own this mall well technically Luca owns this mall he designed it all the store were his choice or whatever so we know everyone"I explained.

"Rich people vibes"he laughed."Mhmm"I hummed."I'm hungry"he quickly added.

"Food court we go then"I spoke standing up.We all left walking to the food court before auntie Anne's caught kairi's eye.

"What do you want from here"I asked walking towards the stand."mini pretzel dogs"he smiled.

I shake my head before I asked Gia for the mini pretzel dogs, kairi quickly grabbed them slightly jumping in a child like manner.

"Let me get one"I said hold him so he would be still."Of course here"he said giving me one.

I quickly ate it as we continued walking grabbing Panda Express and going to find a seat.

"Ooh look Mattia those jeans they look like they would suit you, like you would look good in them"he said pointing to some black ripped up jeans.

"Ahh really"I mumbled."mhmm you should get them"he softly spoke smiling up at me afterwards.

I shrugged and went to get the pants he looked so happy for me to buy pants.

"Happy"I spoke holding up the bag."Yes yes you have to wear them soon"he mumbled stuffing his face.

I smirk at his happy mood.

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [chapter 9✓︎] ࿐