•1•

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°

°  .
✫ * ✧ ˚ ·
| · |
· | ·

˚   ✫     ˚ .     ⋆
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚ .  ˚     ⋆
. ·    +    ˚
*     ˚

➵ | ᴋᴀɪʀɪs ᴘᴏᴠ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

➺✧ ┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

"Varo"I spoke slightly shaking my sleeping best friend or housemate.He groaned rolling over to face me.

"Yes Kai"he answered as his eyes fluttered open."I'm leaving out and heading to class see you later"I softly spoke.

"Okay buttercup I'll see you in about a hour or two oaky"he spoke rubbing my hand with his thumb.

I nodded pulling away.I left the room softly closing the door and made my way to the lecture hall that was in building 4.

》︎》︎》︎

I was getting my things out of the starting class.I was quickly startled by a voice.

"Hey kai-kairi right, do you maybe have the notes from yesterday"the girl asked.

I DON'T KNOW BUT SHE DOESN'T SEEM HARMFUL

I looked at her and observed her before talking."yes I have them"I responded.

A huge smile appeared on her face making me smile back at her."Can i maybe like get them I mean copy them maybe while your free, lunch"she said.

"Sure sure sure"I responded with a little bit of a repeat that wasn't attended.

She nodded and walked to her seat.I turn to focus on the lesson until someone comes through the door.

I heard it since I was close to the door that's always open.I loved up and saw a curly haired boy very cute must be new isn't familiar.

I know almost everyone's face.I was very observed Alvaro must say.I guess because I am in psychology field I took it seriously then 3/4 of the students here so I knew wether people were fake or not.

I stopped myself from observing people because I always thought I was invading there space.

Alvaro always told me it was kinda creepy so I really stopped, I always listened to him he's my best friend exact opposite of me but that's what I like about him.

|𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐘-𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara