18

i parked in the driveway of the airbnb, and was surprised to see that dream and george hadn't left some kind of sign that they had been there.

i turned off the car and unlocked the doors, looking over at nick to try and figure out what he was thinking. he appeared to be studying the small house in front of us.

"ready to go in?" i asked him

he shook his head as to pull himself out of a daze, "yeah let's go"

we both got out of the car, grabbing our bags out of the back so that we would be ready to go inside.

i had nick carry all our bags, which was just two duffels and a backpack, so that i could grab the keys from the under the doormat and unlock the door for us.

i told george to make sure he put the keys back under the mat and to lock the door so that nothing would raise any suspicions for nick. at this point i really believe that he has no clue that his two best friends are waiting for him behind the door.

i unlocked the door and pushed it open, we both stepped inside and nick placed our bags down on the couch, "so, what do you think?" i asked him

he looked around for a moment, taking in the cozy little house. it was neatly decorated and everything was neat and tidy, i liked that it was pretty causal.

"it's nice, looks pretty chill." he smiled over at me, walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me. i smiled into his chest and took a deep breath. i knew george and dream were around the corner waiting for us in the kitchen, but i let myself forget about them and melted into his arms.

he rubbed his hand up and down my back, leaning down to kiss the top of my head, "you're the best, you know"

i laughed, "oh hush, you're pretty great too," i gave him a squeeze and pulled away from him, "let's go check out the kitchen."

i said that last bit a little louder than i would normally speak, hopefully loud enough to hint to the boys that were supposed to be waiting in the kitchen for us.

i grabbed his hand and lead him into the kitchen.

i pulled him fully into the room and the two boys were sitting at the island counter, facing away from us. i was surprised they hadn't heard us come in since i felt like we were being pretty noisy.

"well you can turn around now" i said. i watched the smaller boy, which i quickly realized was george, jump and bit but he turned around. followed by dream also turning around.

"wait what?" nick looked at the two boys in front of him, turning to look at me, confusion washed across his face.

"nick cmon, is your reaction time that slow?" dream joked, walking over to us and giving nick a hug. george followed right behind him, hugging nick after.

"i'm here too yanno" i piped up, causing dream to laugh. he looked over to me and also gave me a hug.

"i'm being nice, we could totally fight right now instead if you'd like" dream told me. i pushed him away and wrapped george up in a hug. i was excited to meet both of them, they were a big part of my life all of a sudden as well.