35

"i hate you"

my laughter overpowered his words, i had been throwing things at him for the past 5 minutes. i was trying to get a reaction out of him on his stream.

i had flown out to see him the day before, which i managed to do without him having an idea. i though since i got away with it so easily the first time, he might expect the same when i randomly started ignoring him.

but apparently he was just being a big baby and thought i was mad at him. which didn't matter since i attacked him with a hug as soon as i saw him.

i had missed being in his arms, i didn't let him let go of me for like 15 minutes. although he really wasn't complaining about it.

"chat he's kidding, he loooooooves me" i blurted out, slinging my arm across his shoulder and linking my other arm across his chest, popping into the camera.

he turned his head to face me, looking straight into my eyes. i felt my stomach till with butterflies as he looked up at me.

for a moment i forgot we were even on camera. forgetting that we had yet to even announce that we were together. just purely lost in his eyes.

it was when a dono came across reading "just kiss already" that we snapped out of it.

"i can't wait for them to clip that and it be all of twitter" i tried to laugh it off, secretly beating myself up inside for being so obvious on camera.

"don't encourage them" nick countered. i pulled out my phone to check, knowing his fans they would be fast. especially with the amount of people who were currently on the stream.

"well would you look at that, already all over my timeline!" i said, showing nick the pictures and videos of our moment that happened barely a couple minutes ago.

"anddddd now dream is texting me" i sighed

~

imessage!

daydreaming
are you dumb
or
did you announce
and i missed it?

unfarah
um actually
i'm just in love
so
lol🤠😎😔👍🏼

daydreaming
wait actually

unfarah
yeah actually
hahahahha🥰🥰

daydreaming
i mean it's obvious
but you're admitting it

unfarah
why not
ur about to steal my bf anyway
who am i kidding
u wouldn't cheat on george 😈

daydreaming
go ahead
make another joke
i'll send a ss to sapnap

unfarah
do it you won't
not with how much u luv george
dreamnotfound🤩😫😍

daydreaming
i won't?

unfarah
nah you won't

daydreaming
have fun :)

~

"farah can you check who just texted me" nick said, not taking his eyes off the screen, his cheeks bright red still from our previous interaction,

"i already know it was dream, but you will not be reading it" i told him, unlocking his phone to review a ss of my conversation with dream. i quickly deleted it and put his phone back down.

he turned from the monitor and looked at me, "why can't i know what it was?"

i just shook my head, "you'll know soon enough"

which was true, especially now that i told dream. honestly i hadn't even told kayla, but it was going to come out sooner or later since i'm absolutely horrible at keeping things a secret.

i sat off to the side, kind of just fidgeting in my seat but watching him intently. smiling when he smiled, laughing when he laughed. just feeding off his energy as he switched his stream to attempt some speed running.

his dono's always made me laugh when he tried, his whole chat was against him and had no faith in him actually being able to do it.

he got close a couple of times, but it'd always end in death or him getting so frustrated that he just left that world and started a new one.

it went on like that for another 2 hours until he finally got tired, i didn't want to interrupt him but i really wanted to just hang out with him with the cameras off. not like that of course, just so i could be affectionate without my twitter feed exploding again.

i felt myself perk up at his next words, "okay guys i'm going to get off, it's getting late"

i smiled to myself as he said some goodbyes and eventually ended stream, turning to look at me as soon as he did.

i got up and moved so that i was standing right in front of him, looking down at the sitting boy.

he wrapped his arms around my waist and just rested his head against me. i started to run my fingers through his hair to help him relax.

he was always a bit tense after streams, and i normally could only help by just talking to him over the phone. at least now i could actually feel like i was doing something to help.

"come on, let's go watch a movie" he pulled his head back as i spoke, looking up at me and nodding.

he got up and grabbed his laptop, then sitting down on his bed and patting the spot beside him. i followed suit and sat down right next to him. our backs against the headboard.

i put my legs on top of his and leaned my head onto his shoulder, letting myself get fully comfortable.

"what do you want to watch?" he asked me. i wasn't really sure what i was in the mood for, "why don't you just put something on from disney"

he nodded, switching from netflix to disney+ so he could put something chill on. i didn't want to actually watch the movie, i just wanted to cuddle with him.

i leaned further into him as he put something on, when he was done he wrapped his arms around me. turning his head and kissing the top of mine.

i smiled contently and looked at the screen to see the first cars movie. excited because now i could annoy him by singing along to the soundtrack.

i was so content in the moment, i could stay there forever.

-

hey hey hey :)

thank you SOOO much for 60k views guys that's absolutely insane !!!!

i hope you're enjoying the story, leave a vote, comment, or even a follow if you are :)