45

"okay okay guys! someone tell nick to shut up"

i pleaded to my chat, hoping they'd say some to distract him from his antics. he had been spending almost my entire stream just making fun of me. and the chat was eating it up.

we had made a makeshift little set up to stream, since dream was being stingy and wouldn't let us use his.

something about not wanting to ruin the "immersion" and show everyone what his set up looked like. me and nick thought he was being ridiculous, but we still wanted to respect his decision. even if it didn't really make sense to either of us.

i took my eyes back to the chat, turning away from the boy sitting next to me and pretending to give him the cold shoulder.

"oh look, they want dream. sapnap why don't you be a dear and go get him for us!" i smiled, and made eye contact with the camera, "don't you guys think he should go get him? it's only fair right?"

the chat blew up with all different variations of the word yes, all of them hoping to get some interacting between nick and dream that they can gush about all over twitter.

i felt his chair push to the side, and i turned to the movement, "fine i'll go, but i'm getting kayla too. she always agrees to make fun of you with me."

i sighed, and stifled a laugh as he got up. shaking my head to the camera. knowing that i was going to be the center of all their jokes for the next hour or so. though i didn't really mind since the view count was already steadily increasing at the mention of both dream and kayla joining us.

at this point, i'm almost wanted to go see if i could get quackity and karl to join through a call as well. might as well really get the party started.

quickly typing a message into our shared discord and joining a vc, it didn't matter if either of them actually joined but i thought it would be funny to leave the option open and see what kind of chaos we could create in one single stream.

i watched the chat scream and keyboard smash about various other people they'd like me to include. minx's name popping up over and over. she happened to be in the discord so i pinged her as well, leaving the option open to her if she wanted to join her not. i didn't necessarily want to pressure anyone to join in on our chaos, instead i figured they would be better if they came in on their own free will.

"look who i found" nick boasted as he walked back through the door, kayla trailing directly behind him and dream just a few steps back.

"wow it's almost like you said you were going to go get them!" i deadpanned back to the screen, with a glint in my eye.

dream chuckled behind kayla, "at least act excited to see us"

"how could i be excited when it's just you guys?" i scoffed

kayla shook her head, and walked towards me and took nick's spot beside me, "you know you love us"

"unfortunately i do"

dream sat on the other side of me, just perfectly out of frame but close enough that his audio would be picked up well still. nick looked around for a moment before walking over and sitting on top of me.

i groaned as he placed himself on my lap.

"oh god, i can't even see now nick move!" i pleaded, but he just firmly planted himself on top of my thighs.

i couldn't even see the chat anymore but i knew they were going insane.

they probably thought this was the funniest thing in the world, and nick and kayla's giggles were adding fuel to the flames. i just rolled my eyes, scooting back in the chair to at least give the man child on my lap some more space.

as i did this though, i made eye contact with dream who looked like he had an idea.

he motioned toward the wall behind me, and i quickly understood what he wanted me to do.

he grabbed on to the armrest closet to him, and he slowly mouthed a countdown

3..
2..
1..

together we pushed back away from the screen, and the sudden movement confused nick and left him to land directly on his ass in front of me.

"aw fuck farah"

it was at that moment that we heard a little ding, followed by "um what the heck is going on over there, and why do i oddly feel left out?"

"KARL!" me and dream shouted together, followed by nick trying to rat me out for causing him to fall off me.

"okay to be fair, he was sitting on me! i had no choice" i defended myself to the boy in the vc.

"oh don't act like you weren't enjoying it" nick bickered back at me, shaking his head as he stood up and walked behind me to sit on the bed.

at least he wasn't on my lap anymore, "don't even go there" i chuckled.

i looked back to the screen, i heard another ding, and say another little profile picture pop up into the call. this one belonging to none other than quackity. who immediately screamed to make sure his presence was known.

i smiled to myself, happy to (somewhat) have all my friends together, now all we needed was george.

"can someone get george?" i asked, looking to my chat as they all furiously started spamming about the 2 boys that had just joined the call and now wouldn't stop talking.

kayla nodded to me, and walked back out of the room.

karl picked up on my phrasing, "why'd you say get george, he's in a different country"

i just shrugged back at the boy, even though he couldn't see me, "i misspoke"

he wasn't going to just let it go, "no i don't think you did! is he there? why weren't we invited??"

"i'm not sure what you're talking about, george, are you here?" i asked.

"of course i am."

-

hahahahahhahahahahah hey :)

lol i suck at updating i'm so sorry babies

anyway!!! hi!! how's it going!!!

this chapter is rlly bad bc i've been writing it for months and it kinda just sucks but i'm trying my best okay!

i'll try and update more frequently so we can get to the (very close) end!

love you guys <3333