17

groupchat!
da bois minus one

fairy boi
are u guys there

creamy boi
waiting on george
he's slow
taking forever
getting bored

gogy boi
dream
shut the fuck up
i just landed

fairy boi
sheesh
are y'all even going to be
able to be around each other

gogy boi
yeah he's just cranky

fairy boi
little baby needs a nap

creamy boi
farah we're fighting

fairy boi
me ????
what about george

gogy boi
throwing me under the bus?
that's a new low

fairy boi
omg i'ma just stay with nick
have fun without the party

creamy boi
wym?
i am the party

fairy boi
anyway
pls tell me when ur there
and i'll be over with nick

gogy boi
if we remember

fairy boi
oh jeez

creamy boi
have some faith in us

fairy boi
1 in 7.5 trillion odds that you'll do it

creamy boi
oh so we're actually fighting

~

i locked my phone and put it beside me, looking over my shoulder at the sleeping boy behind me.

he had his head in the crook of my neck and his arm wrapped around my waist. i wasn't exactly sure how we had ended up spooning, but i was not about to start complaining.

i sighed contently, and snuggled closer to him. i felt him pull me tighter.

"hi farah" my eye tickled as he spoke. chills traveled down my spine with his sudden words.

i turned my body around so that i would be facing him, "good morning nicholas"

the cutest smile spread across his face, "i think after this i'm going to need to wake up with you in my arms everyday"

i smiled my buried my face into his chest, "i don't know if i'll ever be able to sleep without you now either"

he slowly started stroking my hair and i wrapped my arms around his body.

we ended up staying in bed for almost another hour. not much talking went on between us either. we just held each other and were content with that on its own.

i ended up getting lost in thought about the boy i was holding, just thinking about how perfect he was and how happy i was to be with him finally.

i knew that if kayla could hear my thoughts she would never let me live it down, i'd be branded as a simp for the rest of my life. but honestly if being with nick meant that i was a simp, then i would happily be a simp.

i told nick that we would be going over to the airbnb i had rented soon, so he had to pack a bag and get himself ready for that.

dream had (thankfully) texted me that him and george made it to the airbnb and go in alright so now i just had to hold up my end of the bargain.

nick left the room to take a shower so i took this time to get myself dressed for the day.

i put on a big t shirt with just some shorts on underneath it, i also put on some of my slip on vans because i was feeling to lazy to actually tie my own shoelaces.

nick came back into the room not long after, dressed in a hoodie and some sweat pants material shorts. he really looked adorable in anything that he wears.

"you look great" i smiled at him after he complimented me, feeling the same butterflies i felt every since time he complimented me.

"i think you look great as well"

i ended up going to give him a hug, not really able to keep myself from wanting to be in his arms. he very quickly wrapped his arms around me as well.

"we're never going to get anything done if you're always hugging me" he said.

i ignored his comment and laid my head on his chest, not really caring if we kept dream and george waiting. me getting my hugs in was much more important than the surprise.

i shook my head a bit and pulled away to look at him, "i know i know, i literally made plans for us but i just want to get back in bed and be all comfy."

he laughed at me, which was enough for me to push him away. always laughing at me.

"stop making distractions, we have plenty of time to cuddle" he told me. he was definitely right, but at this point i didn't really care. i was in a very cuddly mood.

i also knew that if i tried to be touchy with nick in front of george and dream i would get bullied relentlessly. but then again i could just treat something about dnf being real so they'd have to deal with that instead of harassing me and nick.

i laughed at the thought of that in my head, "i'm driving by the way, the location is a surprise" i said to him.

"what? why? why do i not trust you to drive my car"

"how rude of you! all have you know i think i'm a fantastic driver!"

i grabbed his hand after he grabbed his keys and pulled him down the stairs so we could finally get going.

we said a quick goodbye to his family, i had already told his mom that i would be stealing him for the week and she was all about it, almost too excited to be getting rid of him.

we finally got in the car and we were off. i was excited to surprise nick with his best friends but i was also really excited to meet the two boys who had also quickly become two of my best friends as well.

-

okay sooooo i was going to write them all meeting in this chapter but then this one got kinda long and i'd rather torture yall and drag it out 😎

anyway thank you to all of that are leaving comments, they make me laugh!

also if you're enjoying the story leave a vote and leave some comments! it always makes my day to see all these notifications :)