First time- Noah Beck

I was waiting all night for Noah to come home but he didn't so I laid on the couch and then soon fell asleep. I was only in black leggings and a grey sweater. I was awoken by a slamming door. I rubbed my eyes and sat up to see Noah bolting up the stairs. I followed him wanting to know what's wrong.

"Noah?" I asked walking into the room.

"Are you ok?"

"Just go away." He said taking his shirt off and throwing it on the ground.

"Did I do something?" I asked.

"No no it's a hard day at work." He said reassuring me. I nodded. He then took his pants off and then showed his boxers. He looked for more pants in the dresser but I only stared at his boxers. My legs started to feel tingly. Me and Noah haven't even had sex yet because I was always afraid. I was a virgin after all. He caught me looking and smirked. I then saw he saw me and I looked away pretending nothing happened. He chuckled and walked over to me. He looked so hot walking over. I felt myself getting more wet by the second and he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to kiss me passionately. I felt something pressing against my stomach only to find out it was his boner.

Fuck he was turning me on so much. I threw my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me wanting more. He took us over to the bed and laid me down. He was so eager to take off my leggings. He rubbed my pussy with my underwear still on.

"Already wet for me baby?" He asked. I moaned in response and then he took my panties of painfully slow.

"Noah..." I whined. He finally got them off. I was so embarrassed I started to turn red in the face. He noticed me.

"Your beautiful babe!" He said and kissed me before going down to my slit and opening my legs.

He then attached his mouth to my clit. He sucked and did everything he could. After about five minutes he got up and kissed me, making me taste myself. I didn't even notice him take his boxers off. I took my shirt off and now I was fully naked. I didn't have a bra on because I never wear one to bed. He smiled when he saw me fully naked. He got down and kissed me and he positioned himself to me.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I waited a second and then nodded. He slowly entered making me flinch.

"Are you ok?" He panicked.

"Ya-I'm Fine." I said. He brought his forehead to mine and started to pump in. It hurt like hell but I knew it would ease up. After a couple thrusts it started to turn into pleasure. He knew I felt better about it and started to go faster. I moaned in pleasure as he took his hand and rubbed me to make me cum faster. I suddenly felt tingly in the pit of my stomach.

"Noah.." I said breathlessly.

"Yes baby?" He whispered into my ear.

"I think.." I was too embarrassed to say I was about to cum. He just nodded. After one more thrust he came in me and I came right after. He collapsed right next to me and stroked my hair. I finally turned to him grinning ear to ear at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't have a condom on." He said, making me smirk.

"That's fine I started taking birth control pills so you're out of luck." I said.

"What?! Have you been planning this or something?" He asked faking to be hurt.

"It was helping with my periods dumb nut." I said laughing. He was staring at me and smiling.

"What?"

"You're just so beautiful." He said and kissed me passionately.

"I love you!" I said through the kiss.

"I love you more." He said and then pulled the covers up and held me all night.