Virgin- Vinnie Hacker

Vinnie and I lay in his bed, entangled with each other.

A heated make out session is in play and he slowly rolls me over to straddle him.

We've never taken it further than this, but I feel like I'm ready.

"Baby?"

"Mhm?" He hums back as he looks at me.

"I think I'm ready." He smiles at me and then asks me, "Are you sure? I don't wanna pressure you into it." His eyes watch over my face to see if I'm unsure of any sort.

"I'm ready." I state confidently and then he nods.

Before I know it, we're completely naked and he's hovering over me.

I watch him as he slides the condom over his length and he looks back up to my face.

"You're sure?"

I nod, "Yes, I'm positive."

He then grabs some lube from the bedside table, applies it, then hovers back over me.

He slowly pushes into me, and I feel him stretch me out.

"Fuck...." I feel a little uncomfortable, but it's not too bad.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, keep going baby." I hold onto his bicep as he fully pushes himself into me.

"You can move." I nod my head assuring him that I'm okay, then he begins to slowly thrust in and out of me.

"You're so beautiful....I'm so happy that you trust me with this." He grunts out as he picks up his pace.

My arms now find their way around his neck, pulling closer.

"Fuck Vinnie, it feels so good!" I moan.

He begins to leave sloppy kisses all over my neck, sucking on the bare skin there as well.

He's not going extremely fast, but he's not going agonizingly slow either.

He suddenly hits my g-spot and I moan louder.

"That's it baby, right there!" I moan and he grunts as he picks up a little speed.

Before I know it, I feel my climax rippling through me, and I'm clenching around him.

A few more thrusts later, he cums into the condom, and he pulls out.

He takes off the condom, ties it up, and throws it away.

He lays back down beside me and brings me into his arms.

"Was that okay?"

"Really good, thank you for being careful with me. And Of course I trust you, why wouldn't I?"

He smiles and places a kiss to my forehead.

"Do you wanna take a quick shower?"

I nod my head, "Then I wanna sleep."

"Okay baby, whatever you want." He smiles again and then we get up to take a warm shower.