First time- Kio Cyr

I was saying gooodbye to my parents because they were going on a business trip. i finally had the house to myself.

now i know what your thinking, i was gonna throw a party, hook up with someone, get drunk, blah blah blah. but no. i was a nerdy school girl.

i finally had the night to myself to watch my favorite show, euphoria. i finished my homework and it was only friday... and spring break.

i walked to my kitchen and got my chips, candy, and popcorn. i then got a soda and a water. i went upstairs set everything down on my bed and grabbed my clothes.i changed into my black tank top and sweats. i put my hair in a braid and put on my glasses. i looked to my window to see it was open and my neighbor kio was looking at me smirking.

a pink blush rose to my cheeks causing me to close my curtains but keep my window open. i sat down on my bed and pressed play.

after about halfway into the second episode i heard my name being called.

"hailey." i heard. i walked to my window to see kio at his window. 

 "what kio?" i asked. 

 "can i come over? and don't say i can't cause your parents are here, i know they left." he said, 

 "um sure." i said and opened my window more. 

he crawled in and shut my curtains. he hopped onto the other side of my bed and laid down. 

 "what are we watching?" he asked eating some popcorn. 

 "euphoria." i said smiling. me and kio used to be friends in middle school but once we got to highschool we stopped talking. 

 we continued to watch it until i felt myself getting uncomfortable and kept moving around. kio noticed and opened his arm for me. he cuddled up against me making me feel warm. i tried to move alittle and ended up moving my ass against his dick. i heard him groan and hold onto my hips. 

"a-are you okay?" i asked moving my glasses up.

"i-uh yeah." he said. 

i laid back down and continued to watch the movie. he started to move my hips against him. he started to grind up on me slowly.

"um, kio?" i asked.

"f-mm-fuck yes?" he asked realizing what he was doing.

"do you wanna actually fuck or keep grinding against me like i'm not here?" i asked him. 

he smiled and got on top of me kissing me.i ran my fingers through his hair while he moved his down my body. he grinded against me more making me gasp. i felt him grow between my legs.

"i can't take it. i need you now." he said looking at me. 

i smiled at him and took off my clothes while he took off his.i laid back down and he looked at me weird.

"nuh uh, ride me baby." he said laying down.

"uhm i've never done that before. or anything." i said quietly.

"t-this is your first time?" he asked me.

"yeah." i said embarrassed.

"it's okay i'll guide you through it." he said and pulled me on top of him kissing me. 

he told me what to do and so i grabbed his dick and slowly sunk down on it causing us both to moan. i went to go take off my glasses but he stopped me. 

 "keep them on. it makes you look innocent. and hot." he said grabbing my hips lifting me up and slamming me down. 

 "fuck kio your s-so big uh." i said moaning. 

i started picking up the pace myself slamming down onto him. i continued riding him till he notice i got tired. he flipped us over and started pounding into me. i gripped his shoulders quickly and scratched them. i was letting out loud pornographic moans which he seemed to enjoy. 

 "fuck yeah baby. your so tight." he said closing his eyes and kissing my neck. he continued to slam into me until i felt bold and grabbed his hand moving it to my neck. "shit." he said licking his lips. he choked me lightly and moaned at the sight of me. "f-fuck i'm gonna cum." i said squeezing my eyes shut.

"let it out." as he said that i released.

he continued to pound into me till he felt his high. he pulled out and came on my chest and face. i used two of my fingers to scoop some up and suck on them. 

 "my cum slut." he said gripping my face. i wiped myself off and we took a shower together. 

 which may or may not have ended up into round 2...

--------------------------------------

A/N- guys i know i haven't posted in a WHILE and i am VERYYYYYYYY sorry about that. It's just i have been nusy cuz i have my finals coming up and also school has been kinda hard right now so please bare with me. 

Also please check out my other books

- "2 Different Worlds" - Blake Gray FF

-"Intoxicated" - Jaden Hossler FF

-"Swype House story" 

also please vote and give me your thought on these other stories 

LOVE YOU ALL AND WE ARE ALSO SOOOOOOO CLOSE TO 100K READ 

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THAT IT MEANS ALOT

-Trisha