Car- Blake Gray

"Blakeee, we have to go" I whined at my boyfriend who was laying on my bed. "Fineeee" he said and sat up. "You look good" he said as his eyes scanned my outfit. I was wearing a white crop top with denim shorts. We were going to the sway house to hang out. I walked down the stair and soon heard Blake running. "I'M DRIVING" he yelled as he ran past me. I chuckled as I grabbed my sweater and walked out the door. I got outside and he was already in the car. I got in the passenger seat. On the way it got really hot so I took off my sweater. I felt Blake's eyes on me. "Eyes on the road" I said. He chuckled. "Are you sure we have to go, cause I really wanna drive you back home right now" he said. I saw his boner through his pants and laughed. "Aww, am I making you horny" I mocked. "Stop it or I'm gonna pull over and pin you in the backseat." He threatened. I just laughed, purposely bouncing. He drove into an empty parking lot and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Get in the back now" he said. I didn't hesitate, I knew saying no would make him furious. I climbed in the back and on the way he smacked my ass causing me to whimper. He was quick to remove my shorts and panties. He brought his tongue to my clit and began to eat me out. "Oh fuck, Blake." I moaned. "Fuck,I can't take it" he groaned. He pulled down his pants and boxers causing his dick to hit his stomach. He quickly pushed into me and let out a satisfied groan. "Oh fuck your so tight" he moaned. The car filled with our moans. I arched my back as he pounded in and out of me. I gasped when he found my g spot making me go crazy. "Oh my god, Blake, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned loudly. He groaned as I tightened around him. "Oh fuck" he moaned as he came into me, sending me over the edge. (Like I always say.. NO BABIES... yet insert Debbie Ryan) we cleaned up and got dressed. We finally got to the sway house. "What took you so long?" Bryce asked. "We had to um.. make a stop" Blake said. "Bahahah, y'all fucked it the car VGUVUGVUGUGFUGD" bryce laughed. "At least Blake can get laid" Quinton said. "Oh shut up freshman" Bryce said.