I want attention- Michael Sanzone

Y/n pov: 

Michael is playing fortnight and I'm so pissed because all he does is play that stupid game. So Idecided to do something about it. I set my phone down on the bedside table and walked over tohim, wrapping my legs around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. 

"You okay baby" heasked kissing my head. 

"No" I joked making it seem as I was sad. 

"Aw why bubby" he pouted. 

"Bc all you do is play that stupid game and leave me alone and dont show me any attention" Icomplained. 

"I'm sorry baby, I'll stop" he answered taking of his headset and rubbing my back. 

He looked downat me and moved the hair out of my face and kissed me. I smiled and he picked me up and threwme on the bed. 

"Oi, I was very comfortable I'm your arms" I pouted. 

"You said you wanted attention" he smirked. 

"Yes i did say that" I replied. 

"Well" he said climbingon top of me. 

I laughed and said "I dont want to fuck right now Michael." 

"Oh I'm not going to fuck you" there was a long pause before he added "yet" and smirked. 

"Is that so" I smirked back at him and ran up from the bed into the closet. 

"Not that easy Sanzone" Isaid smirking. 

"Oh I'm going to get you" he said running up to me. 

I laughed as he ran almost falling over. 

"Not funny" he said. 

"It is a little bit funny" I laughed again. 

He walked up to me and slammed me against the wall, hisface inches from mine and his hands tighting around my neck. 

"it wasnt funny" he said with astraight face. 

"Ok ok sorry" I said and smiled. 

He pinned my hands up and started to kiss me, hesoon let go of my hands and picked me up making me legs go around his waist and my handsplaying with his soft brown hair. Our lips kept moving in sync as he slowly made his way down tomy jaw kissing it. He tucked my hair behind my ear to make it easier and not even a second afterhe was already down at my neck. I tilted my head to give him better access and he sucked on myskin leaving purplish red marks. 

"Oi, I dont want to walk around with hickeys Michael. Calm downbabe" I said. 

He didnt listen and nibbled on my skin a bit more before lifting his head up and saying"I need to let everyone know you're mine and mine only." he smirked once again "got it?" 

I nodded my head bc I didnt have the time for an argument right now. I just wanted him to do itagain and again and again. And so he did. He soon stopped at my neck where he had marked histerritory and then went back to my lips. This time walking and throwing me onto the bed. Heclimbed in between my legs and wrapped his hand around my neck. 

"I'm going to ruin you" he said. 

And with that you can only imagine what happened next 😃✋

-------------------------------------------------------