Three some- jaden and bryce

I moaned lightly at the sensation of Bryce rubbing my clit. We always have make out sessions and usually, they lead to sex. He gripped my thigh making me gasp, and gave him more access to my mouth. "Oh fuck" I moaned as he slipped his large finger inside of me. We aren't dating... we are fuck buddies. And he doesn't know that Jaden is also my fuck buddy. Ya.... Just then I heard the door open. I looked over to see Jaden. "Having fun?" He sarcastically said, like he was mad. "Why didn't you tell me that you were fucking Bryce? Huh? How many other "buddies" do you have?" He said. "Wait, I'm not the only guy?" Bryce said kinda angry to. "No, it's just you two, I promise.... I just got carried away, I was horny and I don't exactly have anything to help me with that besides my hand." I said. "So, why didn't you tell us about each other?" Jaden tested. "I didn't want to make you feel like my sex toy." I said. I just got up and tried to walk pst Jaden, key word : tried. He grabbed my waist. "Where do you think your going?" He said in a seductive tone. "To eat, I ruined the mood anyway" I replied. "Nope, I'm horny, and Bryce has odiously got a boner, so... you, me, him, right now" he said. Without being able to answer, he tossed me on the bed next to Bryce. They both undressed and Bryce almost physically ripped my clothes off because he was so horny 😂. Bryce positioned himself under me, Jaden between my legs. Bryce slowly slid my ass down onto his dick. Jaden then slipped into my kitty. I squeezed the sheet as they began to thrust. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. They trusted faster and I couldn't take the pleasure. I squirted all over them. They continued and my legs shook as my orgasm continued. They came at the same time, shooting ropes of cum inside of me, causing me to cum again. "We can't let that be the last time we do that" Jaden said out of breath and we nodded.