In A Game- Blake Gray

It was almost 9pm and I was bored asf. Blake, my boyfriend, was sitting downstairs doing god knows what.

I heard my phone ring, and I checked the notification.

Fortnite Crew👌👌

Griffin💙

Ayy wanna join a game

Jaden🤪

already on bud!!

Ant🥳

Y/n? you joining?

I debated for a while then decided to join.

I sat on my chair and put the headset on and joined a game of fortnite with some of the boys.

You: ayy what up?

ant: I knew you'd join

ja: yea she missed us too much

I heard him chuckle.

jo: what did I miss?

you: josh??

jo: yeah baby!!

We played a game and Griffin won the victory royale.

I heard Blake open and close the door but I didn't pay attention because I was in the middle of another game.

I crossed my legs on the chair and sunk in a little. I could hear Blake over the headphone.

bl: who are you on with?

you: some of the boys

bl:  ohh

(on the mic)

ant: Blake's back??

you: ya he's here

jo: bout time, he's gonna lose you leaving you alone for that long

gr: don't worry she's got us

I laugh to myself

bl: what's so funny?

you: just something one of the boys said.

he came up behind your chair and wrapped his arms around you. I just focused on the game. He slid one of the earphones off and whispered into my ear.

bl: they can make you laugh but I bet I can make you scream.

you: not the time baby.

I just carried on with the game. He basically ignored me all day so nothing is going to change.  His hands wondered my body and he tugged at the top of my loose shorts. well his shorts. my breath shortened and became a little deeper.

ant: you ok y/n?

you: yeah this game is a little intense

I heard Blake laugh behind me as he slid his cold hands down my shorts and started rubbing me through my panties. I bit my lip and winched at his touch. He moved my underwear to the side and started to tease my soaked heat.

you: Blake I'm on mic.

bl: I don't care. I want you to know your mine.

You: baby I'm always yo-

He slipped two of his manly fingers inside of me and started thrusting in and out slowly. I pressed my lips shut holding in small moans. He quickened his pace and I curved my back in the seat. 

gr: y/n you ok?

Y:yeah I um- I thi- my mic is glitc-ing 

I used one of my hands to cover over the mic. 

Y: baby we- not now!

bl: you can't, but I can.  He smirked.

Then went even faster and I shook in my own skin. 

Jo: Y/N!!

Y:I'm he-re

Ja: what's wrong with you? Are you having a panic attack or something?

Y:no it's just-

Ant: asthma! 

Anthony cut over me before I could finish. He already knew what was going on. Blake added another finger and I could barely breathe.  All of a sudden I got shot down in the game and realised it was ant who shot me down. 

Ja: what the fuck dude she's on our squ-

Ant: sorry though it was someone else. 

gr: you fucking idio-

Y:oh well I'm down I'll see you guys later! 

I quickly threw down the mic and switched it off. 

bl: you just couldn't help yourself could you? 

He spun the chair round and looked deep into my soul. His eyes full of lust. He left wet kisses down my neck all the way to my belly.  He pulled off my shorts and threw them somewhere in the room. He started kissing my inner thighs as I gripped my nails into the arms of the chairs. He started roughly eating me out like an animal. Swearing his tongue like he had never done before. I felt a knot in my stomach as I brushed my fingers through his hair, pulling it slightly. I let out loud moans and I could hear him laugh as I climaxed all over him. I watched lick it off his fingers as I sat in my chair. 

bl: next time don't leave me out for your game. 

Y:next time don't disappear. I said in a mocking tone. 

He just laughed then completely lifted me up, throwing me on the bed. 

bl: I'm not going anywhere