Spoiled - Bryce Hall

I woke up this morning and rolled over to cuddle with bryce like I always do in the morning and somehow I managed to roll off the bed and land on the floor. getting up off the cold ass floor, i looked around the room and realised that bryce was nowhere to be seen which was weird because i'm normally the first one awake. realising that he probably just woke up really early in the morning to jump off the bacony and shotgun a redbull just because he got another million followers on tiktok, i grab some clothes and walked into the bathroom that bryce and i had in our room and hopped into the shower.

After about 30 minutes I finally got changed and did my makeup. while walking out of the bedroom the smell of bacon and eggs slapped me across the face (yes the bacon slapped you, jk) and i walked into the kitchen to investigate because i know for a fact that none of these tiktok boys living in sway can cook, i saw bryce, with no shirt on mind you, cooking breakfast. hearing my footsteps, he turned around and he had the biggest smile on his face and said "happy anniversary baby and look, i made you bacon and eggs!" omfg he is so cute. He picked me up and placed me on the counter and started kissing me. not even two minutes later, we hear whistles and yelling and who else would it be other than the infamous sway boys. "Yeahhhhh get it bryce" yelled griffin. "Shut up you dicks, at least I'm getting some," bryce yelled back. the boys just rolled their eyes and walked away, leaving you and bryce alone together. (Imfao alone together??)

after eating our breakfast together, bryce asked "so baby, it's our anniversary today and i want it to be the best day of the year for us so get your phone cause we are going to the mall, and i'm getting whatever you want" "no bab; i don't want you to spoil me, that's too much to ask from you, we can just cuddle and watch netflix together"' said, arguing with bryce because i want to be like those girlfriends who just use their boyfriends for money. After a few more minutes of me interrupting bryce and saying it was a bad idea, he kissed me straight on the lips, shutting me up. "Baby, please let me spoil you, it's the least I can do to thank you for being the best girlfriend ever," bryce said, giving me the puppy's eyes. sighing, i realised that there was no way he would say no to us cuddling and besides, i did need a few more clothes, "fine, but no more than $100, ok?'' I said to bryce. "yeah yeah yeah ok '' Bryce said, practically dismissing me as he cleaned the kitchen. alrighty then, let's go

Time skip to when they get back from the malt

"ew bryce, i can't believe you actually ate that gum that was on the floor, that's so gross" i said to bryce as we walked through the doors of the sway house "you wanna know something weird?, it actually tasted kinda fine" bryce said looking over and smirking at me while i pretended to vomit. 'ok baby, i've got one more surprise for you but for this one, you're gonna have to close your eyes'' bryce told me as i put the shopping bags down "bryce no, you literally bought me almost every item of clothing you laid your eyes on and almost invaded the jewelry store. no more gifts' ' i looked at bryce dead in the eye with a murderous look loop, somebody bout to dieeee) bryce just looked over at me and patted me on the head, giving me a kiss on the cheek. what a dick putting a blindfold over my eyes, he lead me outside to the front of the house and yelled surpise, stupid boy didn't realise that i still had the blindfold on. "oh sorry babe, i forgot" bryce said to me, taking off the blindfold realising that i couldn't see a damn thing he was tryna show me "thank u" said "ok SURPRISE" bryce said eagerly (i feel like i didn't spell that right). I turned around and I saw the most beautiful car I have ever seen in my life(you choose which car). it was literally perfect "wait bryce, is this mine?'' I asked him, "Yes, I got it with that money that I made off Still Softish, merch and video," bryce said happily, looking into my eyes. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH '' I said jumping into his arms. I leaned in and started kissing him. "you promise we'll go on a drive around tomorrow?" bryce whispered into my ear "pinky promise, i love you" i whispered back to him.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N- thanks for reading