Three some- Tayler Holder and Bryce Hall

"Hey wanna come over Tayler's here" Bryce says through the phone "yeah sure just let me get dressed first" I said then hanged up I changed into this I drove over there and got out Bryce opened the door "hey loser" he says "hi party animal" I say back we laugh and I walk in I look around and no ones home "hey where's everyone" I ask "idk their ether at party's or visiting someone" he says "buuut Tayler's here" he says pointing at Tayler who's sitting on the couch on his phone "wow that makes things a lot better" I say sarcastically "now I see why Bryce says your mean" Tayler's says I look at Bryce starring into his brown eyes I could get lost in them I get pulled back by Tayler grabbing my waist and throwing me on the couch I fell off hitting my back on the floor "mother fucker" I said getting up and running after his ass I catch up with him and jump on his back he almost falls but then he runs to Bryce's room and throws me on the bed it's almost like I could see it in slow motion as I hit the bed and bouncing back up he instantly gets on top of me and starts tickling me I start laughing my brains out then all of a sudden Tayler grabs my neck and makes me face him eye to eye I look at his detailed face how perfect and beautiful I pass my finger down his lip both of our chests rising and falling I look at his lips biting my own he moves his hand down my chest to my legs spreading both of them so he could fit perfectly between me he cups his hand on my face about to kiss me then I push his making him lose his balance falling off the bed "WTF Y/N" he screams I laugh running out of the room to bump into a hard wall oh shit wait that's not a wall I look up to see Bryce smiling "oh sorry Bryce" I say "it's ok wanna sleep over so we can watch a movie late at night" he says I nod and smile kissing his cheek before heading downstairs to sit on couch and go on my phone I go on tiktok after a hour or two it's 11:00 pm I shut my phone off and look around I was surprised to see Bryce laying his head on my lap I played with hair until he woke up he looked up to see me he kept on looking at my lips he slowly moved on top of me, our chests touching his lips an inch away from mines just as he was about to kiss me we heard Tayler's footsteps we pulled away "hey guys" Tayler said I turned to look at him and when I tell you I almost passed out to see Tayler with no shirt and low sweats showing his massive v-line and don't get me started on the bulge on his pants I could tell he was packing god I just wanted his touch I squeezed my legs together "hey um Bryce I'm gonna take a shower before the movie can I borrow a hoodie" I ask "uh yeah sure" Bryce says I walk up stairs I hear talking downstairs but I ignore it I take a hot shower I put on Bryce's hoodie which smelled exactly like him I slipped on my Lacey black underwear and headed downstairs Bryce looked me up and down and bite his lip I blushed a little and sat next to him Tayler walked in and sat next to me I could already feel the sexual tension in this room I got up and bended down to get the controller and I accidentally showed my underwear to them I covered my butt "sorry" I said pulling the hoodie down I could see that they are both rock hard I smirked and sat down and went on Netflix I decided to put on "to all the bright places" at the end I was in tears I looked over to the boys and could tell they were holding there tears in I hugged Tayler and Bryce I turned the tv off I realized Tayler's Hand was very close to my 😺I got up "ok that's it you guys wanna have sex" I said but then covered my mouth they both looked at each other and back at me with a smirk "oh shit" I ran up stairs like that was the last thing from saving me I locked the door the both knocked on the door "come on open the door" Bryce says "promise you guys won't go rough" I said "no promises" Tayler says I could hear his smirk in his voice "shut up" Bryce says nudging Tayler in the shoulder I took off the hoodie and opened the door both of their mouths dropped scanning my body I covered my chest "yeah I know I'm ugl- before I could finish Tayler tackled me onto the bed "your so beautiful" he whispers in my ear he kisses me on the lips passionately I deepened the kiss I heard Bryce talking off his clothes Tayler kissed down my jawline to my chest and down my stomach then to my throbbing heat he swirled his tongue around my clit making me moan loudly I pulled his hair making him groan he pulled away and took off his pants and underwear his cock hitting his stomach wow he's big he runs his cock up and down my slit before slowly sliding in filling me fully I tighten my walls around his hard cock he groans "fuck your so tight" he thrusts faster grabbing my waist to thrust deeper "mhm right there" I say as he hits my g-spot Bryce came over and I started giving him a hand job thrusting him in my hands I feel twitching on my lower stomach I look down to see Tayler roll his eyes back before coming inside me the warm liquid running down onto the bed he slowly pulls out then Bryce comes on my hands I lick it up Tayler flips me on my stomach "we're not done yet" he says Bryce comes be hind and thrusts into me hard I grip onto the sheets he thrusts faster "uHUhUhUUHhU" I moan Bryce slaps my ass super hard "be quite" he whispers in my ear One hour later....... Bryce thrusts deeper one last time before you both cum for the fifth time he pulls out the cum dripping on the floor Tayler walks in with water "wow that's gonna be a mess to clean up" he says looking at the cum on the floor "but it is a good sight" I say they all laugh we clean up and go to bed.....