33

Ningning and Winter stood there staring at us for a second with a bag of chips in both their hands until they started bursting into laughter.

"don't go to far there guys, we don't want to be aunties yet" My head shot towards the two as I mouthed "shut up," because they were enjoying this way to much, squealing and pushing eachother around.

"Doesn't Sunghoon want you back or something" Winter silently whispered with a mischievous expression on her face, "oh! y/n, didn't you talk about getting back with Sunghoon? or was I dreaming" Ningning teased with a fake gasp which caused Sungchan to tense his whole to tense up a bit.

"do you guys know how to knock, or do I need to teach you how?" I yelled at them causing the two girls awkwardly laugh realizing that the fun is now over "i guess we'll get going now" Ningning said running off with Winter right beside her.

The two ran off leaving the door wide open.

"shut the door" we waited for them so they could close the door and after about two seconds I saw Winter's head pop back, "haha, sorry about that"

The door shut loudly and I fell on my back onto the bed, "i'm so sorry about that" I sigh loudly feeling more embarrassed than i've ever felt before, Sungchan chuckled a bit but i notice his chuckle sounding a bit sad?

My head turned to Sungchan and noticed that he was a bit sad, "what?" Sungchan shook his head, "nothing, just quite embarrassed"

I smile, "are you sure it's not about Sunghoon" one of my brows raised up high, "what? of course not"

Sungchan looked genuinely confused, as if he wanted to ask me something but it wasn't coming out of his mouth, like he was too shy?

"what is it, just spill it out?" Sungchan started to stutter, "you're not actually get back with Sunghoon are you?"

I suddenly started to chuckle, the laughs came out on its own even if so didn't want it too, "obviously not," i say with a smile watching his face then relaxing softly.

I sat up and pulled him towards me, "or maybe? i will?" I linked our lips together, this time it felt such better, it felt right this time.

For the second time, I crawled onto this lap and positioned myself right in front of his. As time progressed, our kiss was getting sloppier and sloppier until I left his lips.

I went down towards his jawline kissed it lightly and down to his neck, Yet again, for the second time, I lightly sucked on close by to his collar bone making him a mess. I've gotta admit, it was adorable though.

"y/n!"
"y/n!"
"can you please help me cook this dish"

Giselle rushed in the room without noticing that I was on someone's lap, she continued to stare at the packet and sat right on the bed in front of Sungchan and I who were all over each other.

Sungchan and I were frozen though, I stayed on his lap while his arms were around my waist and neck, "y/n?" Giselle turned to me and her eyes widened, "oh gosh, what am i seeing"

She sat there staring at us with her eyes as wide as the sun, "do you people know how to knock or do I need to hire a teacher" I pushed Giselle lightly making her laugh, "how old are you? how do you not know how to cook that?"

I pouted at the girl who was still sitting on the bed, "well, you're the chef, i didn't know you had a guy over" she chuckled. Giselle looked over to Sungchan and her mouth turned into an O.

"no way, those are dark hickies" Sungchan's fingers shot towards his neck and blushed, "get out, i'll cook for you later"

I laid my head on his chest and watched the girl walk out, I got off him and pulled him up, "i think it's time for you to go" I sigh making him pout, "but we're not finished yet?"

The smirk on my face came back making him do the same, "i know, we should do continue somewhere more private" I chuckled causing him to point to the bathroom.

"no pervert, get out now" I walked over to the door and opened it so he could make his way out, we walked out of the room and stood in the hall way for a second.

"what?", I notice Sungchan smirking, "not now, cmon" Before I could say anything Sungchan pressed his lips onto mine again, "you're cute"

My back was on the wall and his arms up against the wall with our lips moving in sync while soft little moans escaped both our mouths just like all those cliché movies.

"oh my god, please don't do it here" Karina yelled at us with a sigh, I pushed Sungchan out of my way and turned my back so Karina won't see my embarrassed face.

"Sungchan, it's getting pretty late now" The girl turned her phone on and looked at the time, "9:30? Yeah come on let's go" Karina walked up to Sungchan and pulled his arms just like a mother.

I followed behind them till they arrived at the door, "bye y/n" Sungchan waved at me but i was too shy to face him, "bye guys" He then waved to everyone in the living room and Karina who was at the door with me.

The door shut at the whole house turned into a zoo of wild animals on the loose. the 4 girls ran up to me and started to terrorize me with questions.

"y/n, what was that"
"did you see that huge hickey on his neck"
"i can feel the two getting married"

a/n
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, i hope everyone is having a wonderful and amazing christmas, i hope everyone gets spoiled with lots and lots of gifts! I hope both versions of enhypen's album along with their seasons greetings and their lighstick!! what did you guys get?

a/n | 26.12.2020
hi everyone, i won't be posting today! i'm so sorry, i've been really busy today bc there was a party at my grandmas house, forgive me 🫂. i'll post tomorrow!

a/n | 27.12.2020
hi, i know i said i'd post today but i went to a waterfall with my my cousins today so i actually had no time to write, i'm sorry, i might also be busy tomorrow so please forgive me 😭😭😭