6

"oh yeah, i'm just texting sunghoon, sorry"

"really? let me see, i wanna see what you're talking about", he quickly and joyfully sat up from the beanbag and jumped beside me. The soft scent of vanilla filled my nose, he smells so nice, he smells like a bakery you would go to on a bright sunday morning.

I wasn't expecting such a joyful reaction from him, i expected an annoyed reaction from him but it was the opposite. It felt awkward to see him read through the messages, considering the fact he's the person i like. Oh and Sungchan? the person i like, he's reading these text messages thinking he's reading the messages from the person I like.

"wow we're both gonna date someone" he happily said, "of course, who knew we were gonna find significant others at the same time?", i replied with the biggest smile i could put on my face. that smile wasn't a genuine one tho, it was a fake smile, a forced smile i put on my face so i won't hurt Sungchan's feelings.

I know, i know, you're not supposed to lie to your best friend, but honestly, when ur in my position i guess lying is the best thing to do. I cant tell him I like him? Why? well, it could go two different ways, it could go perfect, he admits to liking me back and we end up together, or he rejects me and our friendship is ruined forever.

i'm not risking our friendship?
i'll always find someone at the end of the day right?

00.30
His sleeping figure laid perfectly on the bed, the black hoodie fit his broad shoulders perfectly. The white blanket covered him up so nicely, his brown hair was scattered everywhere, i couldn't help but touch it. It was soft, very soft actually, i played with his dark hair as i fell asleep myself.

7.30
"y/n, wake up, it's 7:30, we're late" Sungchan shook my body, my eyes slowly opened, as i pushed sungchan's hands away. I slowly stood up, as i was still half asleep. I walked over to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

"let's go", I walked downstairs to his kitchen as his mum handed me a granola bar, Sungchan's mum is just like my mother. She's known me for 13 years now and i could say she basically raise me along with my mum.

"you look pretty today y/n, sungchan have you ever considered dating y/n?" his mum teased us. "y/n's a pretty girl mum, but i like someone else and she likes someone else"

I nodded my head and smiled. Awkward, all i could feel was awkwardness, i felt so awkward. how am i ever gonna tell him i like him at this point, it's as if everything he says is to prove that we're never gonna end up together.

It makes me feels as if everything will ruin our friendship. This just makes me think back to the day we became friends. I was sitting on the swings as my mum was sitting next to her friend.

My mums friend's son was Sungchan, he walked up to me, "hi i'm sungchan" he happily introduced himself as he held his hand up for me to shake. "hi, i'm y/n!" i replied, i guess as kids it was easy to become friend with people because ever since that day we were inseparable.

i walked out of the house with sungchan, "are you really going out with eunji?" I blurted out, i honestly don't know why I asked, I guess it was just out of curiously. "yeah, on friday, two days from today we're going on "

He looked so happy as he said his words, happiest he's been in a while. Just seeing how happy he is made me happy as well, "when will you go out with Sunghoon?", I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "we've only met once, we might not even go out" i laughed

my phone buzzed, it was from Sunghoon, "y/n? we should hangout sometime?", i was shocked honestly, i wasn't expecting him to ask me that? Sungchan grabbed the phone out of my hands and typed a "sure, we can hangout on friday"

"now we both have something to do on Friday", he put his arms around my shoulders happily, i only nodded my head tho. Don't get me wrong i'm excited to hangout with him, i mean of course.

A/N
hey guys thanks for reading my story!! i appreciate it a lot, I just wanted to say a huge thank you we go no.1 on the Shotaro and JungSungchan tags. thanks for reading! btw i'm gonna start a new story so yeah :)