4

It's 7 now, and i felt exhausted already. I had a salad for dinner, it wasn't much but what could i do? they told me to lose some weight. As i laid on my bed cuddled up next to a stuffed toy, i imagined what Sungchan and Eunji would've talked about.

Despite the fact that i've been jealous, i'm going to support him, i love him and if that makes him happy i'll be happy. I turned over and cuddled my pillow until i smelt the scent of cologne.

"what the hell", my pillow smells like Sungchan, just like him. Why does everything have to be related to Sungchan? I walked out to the living room with the others and talked for a while. I talked to Minju and the other trainees. Time flew as we talked about lots of things, debuting? crushes? dancing?

I walked back to my room, yeah we get our own rooms despite having 6 other roommates. It's nice, even if the room was small, i still love having the room to myself. It's 11:30 now and i have practice tomorrow at 7:00.

6.00
My alarm started to ring, the loud buzzing and ringing annoyed me, I grabbed my phone and turned my alarm off. I slowly got up and took a quick shower. The others weren't up yet since we all had different schedules. I wanted to looking rather stylish today?

I would normally wear sweatpants, but i think i should use shorts today. I put on some black shorts and a purple shirt on. I looked at the mirror, yeah i don't look stylish but oh well. I grabbed a banana and milk for breakfast and walked out of the dorms.

I walked into the SM building, i was pretty excited to greet Sungchan, i walked to into the practice room and say sungchan, I happily walked up to him, "hey, sungchan", i said brightly, we talked for a while until he excused himself to go and practice. It's not that i want to be a bad bestfriend but i kind of followed him.

He stood there with Eunji, i froze, did he just lie to me? i looked at them from a far, they looked happy, laughing with each other and everything. I walked into the practice room and started my vocal training.

"you're not improving you know?, your vocals don't sound any better? maybe you shouldn't be the main vocal"

I stood there shocked after what my coach said, seriously? today's gonna be a bad day, it really will be a bad day. I walked out of the room and sat on the couch. There he was again with Eunji, it's not like i have a problem with Eunji, because she's a nice person, it just made me annoyed how he lied to me?

I walked into the practice room with Minju following behind, i wasn't gonna tell her about everything but i felt like ranting and yelling to someone. As we sat down together i told her everything.

Every detail was spilled to Minju, what can she do tho? I saw sungchan walk by the practice room as he approached me, he sat beside me. I didn't feel like talking tho so i just smiled at him. "you're cheerful?", i only nodded my head tho.

"you know, i'm actually gonna go on a date with Eunji. i'm like so excited", he sounded so happy, he sounded so proud as well. "that's good, glad you're happy" i responded bluntly. He looked at me confused, "what?". "it's like you're jealous?" he said teasingly.

"i'm not", i said showing a bright smile on my face. He smiled to me, he looks so cute when he smiles, but that smile is Eunjis. "but you're not allowed to date right? it's the rules?"

Silence. There was silence, awkward silence. "aren't you supposed to support me instead of saying that?", i was shocked with his response. My eyes grew wide, "what?", "y/n? i know you're jealous but instead of being jealous you should really just support me"

I had no words, i was just shocked. I stood up and left him, why did he get so defensive all of the sudden? I walked out of the building and walked to a cafe.

a/n
hi, so i changed y/n's age to 17 she's born in 2002 just to fit the story cause she's gonna her close to someone. Thanks for reading