24

"ow, my ankle hurts so badly" I cried out which made the others rush over to me.

"are you okay?" Karina called out to me and touched my ankle making me groan in pain, "ow, stop touching it" I said and quickly brushed her hand off.

The dance choreographer walked up to and sat by me, "i'm going to call the orthopedic doctor and she will have a look at your ankle"

Ningning and Giselle helped me get up from the ground and got me up to the couch so I could relax my ankle.

"can you please get sung", "uhm, can you please get me the drink from my bag please" I asked Ningning, she nodded her head and walked to my bag that was across the room.

I was gonna ask for Sungchan to come to me, Right now i wanted him to be here with me. I wanted to hug him and I knew his hug would make me feel so much better.

"y/n" Giselle started and she looked towards me, "if you want me to go and get Sungchan, i'll go get him for you if you want him y/n"

I shook my head, "it's okay, i'll go talk to him after practice" I smiled to Giselle as we watched the orthopedic doctor walk in the room.

The doctor observed my ankle and tapped it a little signaling something.

"you're alright to dance, you just sprained it a little, you might feel pain when dancing but you're alright, maybe take a few days off, there's a chance you might sprain it even more, i'll give you an elastic band just in case"

The doctor explained to me and I was relieved that I could still dance, but i knew that i would be in lots of pain.

I was about to stand up until Winter pushed me back, "no, you're not dancing for today, you're having a few days off from dancing" she said to me and smiled.

I roll my eyes and scoffed, "if you insist mother" I playfully stuck my tongue out to her.

I watched the girls danced for a while until I heard the door open and I gasped.

The one and only Jung Sungchan walked in the door, I quickly looked over to Giselle who blew a kiss over to me.

I watched as Sungchan came to sit beside me, "hi, is your ankle alright?" Sungchan questioned me while I awkwardly smiled, "yep, my ankle alright, just sprained it a little"

He nodded his head slowly, "uhm, so how have you been lately?" I asked him which he responded with a bright smile.

"i've been good, we've been recording some content for nct 2020, ive been practicing for 90's love 24/7 as well"

Sungchan smiled brightly at me which made me blush to myself, "blushing hm? that's cute" I looked away from him quickly and slowly felt my smile grow bigger.

The both of us talked for a while slowly breaking the awkward tension. I smiled to him getting happier with the fact that our friendship is coming back together.

Sungchan gave me a bunch of smiles which resulted with my stomach feeling like it was about to explode from the butterflies fluttering.

"okay, you guys are free to take a break"

We thanked our dance instructor and slowly everyone eventually left to take a break, leaving  sungchan and I together, "uh, i'm going to get a snack from the vending machine" I awkwardly said trying to stand up.

"wait let me help you up" Sungchan responded while he quickly stood up and held my hand.

I gripped his arm and he pulled me up making sure i was alright, "are you okay, can you walk?" he asked me worried.

"yes, i'm alright it's not like i broke my leg sungchan" I playfully rolled my eyes at him and took a few steps forward.

"see perfectly fine" I said smiling, "i'm just making sure y/n"

I walked over to the door and paused for a second turning towards him, "well, thanks sungchan, i'm gonna get going now" I waved to him and he did the same.

I exited the room and walked over to the vending machine.

I just talked to Sungchan?
I had a 30 minute conversation with him?
After weeks of only staring at eachother and passing glances at eachother.

I stared at the vending machine pressing buttons to get the chocolate bar until I felt a wave of happiness.

I felt so happy that I have finally talked to the person i haven't talked in months.

I felt so happy I felt tears coming. I don't even know why, like it just came.

They were a mix of happiness and sadness, I quickly opened my phone to look for something until I found the photo of Sunghoon and I which caused me to cry even more.

I'm such a cry baby.

I grabbed the chocolate bar from the little vending machine hole thing and walked back to the practice room.

I opened the door and exactly at that moment Sungchan was right there.

I quickly turned my head away just to make sure he wouldn't see me crying.

"y/n, why are you crying?" I shook my head a little and avoided eye contact with him.

"y/n, i know you're crying come here" Sungchan pulled me into his embrace while i cried harder.

a/n
hi, i'm sorry i haven't re read this i'm posting it right after writing. ANYWAYS, do you guys like this chapter? would anyone like to know more abt the author?