10

It sounded exactly like what happened on the day he almost kissed me, that was 2 weeks ago.

It makes me question, if I never turned away, maybe he would've asked me out as well. What am I thinking, he's made it clear enough that i'm his sister.

Why does it seem like he's re-creating the scene?

I sigh, standing up from my chair, "Sungchan, you should go home now, it's getting late" i say, pulling him up and dragging him to the door.

"wait, why?, can't I stay over?" I shook my head, "nope, I need to continue studying, I have some things to continue". 

I lead him to the door as I said goodbye to him,
"Bye Sungchan, i'll see you tomorrow"

I waved, as I closed the door and walked back to my room, slowly opening the door to my bedroom, I sat on my desk and resting my head beside my book.

01.30
I could feel my back feeling stiff, as I slowly brought my head up. My phone buzzed as I tapped my phones screen. I sighed as picked up my pen and book as I put the items away.

I walked over to the bathroom and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I walked out of the bathroom as I brought Sunghoon's hoodie with me.

I sat on my bed as i turned my lamp off and sat on my bed. All I could think about was Sungchan, thinking about the fact that everything that happened with Sungchan and Eunji was so similar to that night.

I put Sunghoon's hoodie on as I laid in bed, thinking about everything he told me, repeating it over and over again as a tear fell down my face.

What if the reason he wanted to kiss me was because he liked me?

No, no, i'm over thinking everything.

8.40
Thursday morning, I stretch my arms out as I opened the window to get fresh air in the room. I had a late schedule this morning, training starts at 10 giving me some free time.

I walked over to the bathroom and did my morning routine. Brush my teeth, wash my face, take a shower and get ready. I put on a sweater along with sweatpants.

The wind blew through the window as it passed against me as I walked out of the bathroom. My hair blew all over the place as i tied my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked out of the kitchen eating a smoothie bowl, I was sitting there wondering what today would bring to me. If I could decide, I want a great day, but knowing my luck, that won't happen.

9.30
I walked over to the building as I bumped into someone, I slowly looked up to see Sungchan and Eunji hand in hand, "sorry" I coldly said as I walked by them.

It boils me that Sungchan's just going to act like nothing happened on Sunday. It boils me that he was the one who was gonna kiss, but goes on to talk about Eunji and forget about that night.

As I walked into the practice room, I heard someone follow from behind, "y/n?" she tapped my shoulder as I turned around.

It was Eunji, "can I help you?" I politely asked her, she gave me her bright smile, "well, I just want to congratulate you for making it to the line-up, but I deserve the spot"

That question caught me off guard, is she congratulating me or is she shaming me?

"oh, well thanks for congratulating me" I replied only for her to roll her eyes at me, "you don't deserve it and you know it, stop acting all fake around Sungchan, I know you secretly like him, but he likes me. Got it?" I stared at her in disgust, "Eunji, I think you've misunderstood, he's my bestfriend since we were 4/5, I don't like him, besides i'm dating soemome else, keep Sungchan to yourself"

I walked past her as she scoffed. I cant believe I used to be her friend, she just turned out to be fake, jealous person.

I walked in into the dance room as I practice my dancing.

12.15
I walked out of the of the practice room and walked over to Sungchan who was buying a drink at the vending machine, I tapped his shoulders as he turned around with a smile.

"can you get me a juice box, I don't have mine money", I asked him as he turned around to get me a drink.

"Sungchan, I overheard your conversation with Eunji" I paused for a while, because I feel like i'm staring to regret asking, "do you really think, that Eunji deserves the position and I don't?"

Sungchan paused as he pressed the buttons on the vending machine, i sigh as I called his name out again.

He turned around and passed the juice box to me, "no, I don't, I really don't. I only said that to make her feel better" he admitted, as he said he said his words he didn't look like he knew how I felt.

How his words made me feel like I'm not good enough to debut, I doubted myself because of his words. I've said it once, I guess people change when their in love.

"Your words hurt my feelings Sungchan, that's why I avoided you, I doubted myself because of your words", I looked up to him sipping his drink.

It was like a staring contest, he stared at me and I stared at him. I expected him to say something but he pulled me into his embrace. "i'm sorry, please don't doubt yourself, I only said it because I felt bad"

As all this was happening, Eunji stared at us from afar.

"So much for I have a boyfriend"

a/n
hey guys, today i'm posting 2 chapters for the ff, i'm going to post every 2 days now!, if i don't post every 2 days i'm probs busy with school. but, thank you for readinggg.