7

13.30
Today's going normally, same classic day. Dance, sing and rap, i'm not complaining, I'm gonna make it all worth it. The day i debut, i won't regret training for 5 long years.

Best part about today? i got compliments from our dance teacher, dancing wasn't my strong suit, i mean im decent. Kidding, i was horrible at dancing, i could say i was as stiff as a rock. I was that bad. Years later i could say i'm a good dancer, i'd rate myself an 8/10.

"girls, we have some exciting news" our manager yelled, we all looked over in shock

"we have officially decided that we're going to debut a new girl group, currently we do not know when the official date would be tho .Not all 15 of you girls are going to debut tho, i'm going announce 7 of the girls who will make the debut line up"

Gasps, all I could hear was gasps. I could understand why everyone gasped, there were 15 girls who have spent years training in this room, but only 7 of us would make it.

I could basically hear my heart beating though my ears, I looked around the room to see everyone staring at Eunji, "she's gonna make it, Eunji has all the skills, oh and don't forget the visuals", minju whispered to me.

I nodded my head to her response, it not that i won't be happy for her if she makes the debut line up, I just feel jealous, the girl Sungchan likes, has all the visuals, she can sing, dance, rap perfectly. It makes me jealous.

"Karina, Main Dance, Face of the group"
"Giselle, Main Rapper"

Three positions left and my name hasn't been announced, i've lost hope at this point. Three positions left and my name still hasn't been announced, neither has Eunji's name tho?

"Lead Vocal, Visual, Winter"
"Main Vocalist, Ningning"
"Lead Vocal and Visual, y/n"

The relief, i let out a sigh, a sigh of relief. Everyone was clapping and congratulating us, the joy that I felt knowing 5 years of being Trainee has finally paid off.
I was walking over to the vending machine to go and get a drink.

"i should've been the main vocalist not y/n, i'm so much better than her", i heard someone say, I walked over to a wall and looked around it to see Eunji crying with Sungchan. He comforted her and hugged her as he played with her hair, "i know, i know, its alright your day will come"

I know? I KNOW? he thinks shes better than me? he told me tho? he told me that i'm the best trainee he knows. i'm guessing he said it out of pity to me. I looked at them for a while, "youre the best one here, you deserve the position not her", yeah that hurt, it really did, i couldn't stand seeing them today her as i walked away, what can i do about it? nothing really, i can only walk away.

18.30
"y/n? let's hangout?" Sungchan pulled me over, I rolled my eyes but he luckily didn't see it, "i'm busy, go hangout with your girlfriend" i coldly replied. It's not that i didn't wanna hangout with him because i'd love to spend more time with him.

It's just his words, "you're best the one here, you deserve the position not her", his words stung like a bee, i guess people change when their in love, because last time i checked, he wasn't like this.

"what are you doing?" he questioned. silence, what am i doing? i don't have anything to do? "i have homework to catch up on", "we can do our homework together right"

How in the world do I tell him i don't wanna hangout with him? No? I can't?, i was about to open my mouth until i heard Eunji, "sungchan let's hangout, i'm really bored", she said giving him a pout.

Oh my gosh, i gagged internally. Gross, who pouts like that, i excused my self as i walked myself back to the dorms. What a great day? I'm apart of the new girl group debuting, literally a dream come true.

I walked over to my desk as i pulled out my homework from my bag. Great? I have to read 4 chapters and write some notes down, that's not that bad right, yeah it's not that bad.

Half way through writing some notes i felt my phone buzz.

"hey y/n, wanna come over?"

A/n
hi, so this chapter is rlly bad. i'm sorry i'll make the next chapter better for you guys. Anyways hope you have y'all hav a great day