3

It wasn't awkward, you expected it to be awkward after what happened but it wasn't. What happened made you question whether he has feelings for you. Of course not? why would he, right?

You were currently sitting down on his bed talking casually talking to him. Tomorrow you had practice early in the morning. It was 12:30 now and you decided to sleep,

"goodnight"

as you fell asleep, Sungchan was still awake. He stared at your sleeping figure until he slowly drifted off to sleep.

6:30
The alarm started to ring as you woke up. Until you felt a pair of hands around your waist. It was Sungchan, you were blushed, you were cuddling your bestfriend. "Sungchan, wake up", no response, "wake up, we have practice" you said as you pushed him away. you walked to the bathroom as you washed your face with cold water and brushed your teeth.

you took a quick shower, after taking a shower you put tie dye sweatpants on along with a plain t shirt. As you got out of the bathroom you saw sungchan still asleep, he looked adorable you, you admired his features. you let him sleep for a while. You didn't wanna wake him up, but wouldn't that make you a bad friend?

"wake up", you shook his body, "cant you wake up?". His eyes slowly opened as he at you, "you're grumpy this morning" he said with a raspy voice. "oh shut up". Honestly, you had no idea why you were suddenly so grumpy but he just had to deal with it.

after he took a shower you left to go to the SM building. It was a very bright morning which made you cheerful, the sun was out and you could smell the same freshly cut grass.

First thing you had this morning was vocal training, you walked into the room with your vocal coach as you spent hours training your vocals. You enjoyed it tho because since you were small, you've been singing. when you were 9, you begged your mum to bring you to vocal lessons to improve.

10.10
Walking out of the practice room you were gonna see Sungchan talking to another trainee. Eunji, your heart stopped for a quick second. You didn't go up to him tho, but you stared at them, they seemed to be having fun. Whatever, it's like you care right?

You walked into the practice room and sat beside Minju. She was your best friend after Sungchan, you've known each other since the day you became a trainee. She was the first person you talked to, although your close to lots of Trainees, Minju was the closest to you.

You wanted to hangout with Sungchan this afternoon but you didn't feel like it anymore. Yeah, they could be friends but jealousy took over, what if they end up dating? what if they like eachother?

The Eunji was pretty, very pretty. You had no grudge against her, in fact you guys were actually pretty close friends, it was just jealousy that took over. After a short break you continued to train with the others. It was exhausting, you wanted debut tho so you always felt motivated to train.

After practice, you were greeted by Sungchan, "okay, so earlier i met this girl called Eunji and she's like so cool, she has such a cool personality and she's so pretty" Sungchan told you, "really, i'm her friend, you're right she's really pretty and cool" you responded, "what if i had a crush?".

Your heart ached a little, but you kept a smile on your face and teased him. did he forget that last night we were gonna kiss? did he just forget?.

18.30
The days over now, you walked to the dorms, right now all you wanted to do was eat, you cooked ramen the special kind that you would always cook with Sungchan.

Why does everything remind you of him?
why is it when you catch feelings for your best friend everything is different. Everything reminds you of him and why does jealous have to take over?

A/N:
hey guys, thanks for reading. so for the next chapter i'm actually gonna change the pov to first person. i think i'm gonna post every 2 days, i normally post at night cause i feel more creative at night.