8

"hi i'm y/n, it's nice to you guys. I'm a trainee from SM Ent, i'm debuting in the upcoming girl group" I announced as i met the members of Enhypen.

"we're gonna go to my bedroom, see you" Sunghoon excused us. I walked into the bedroom he shares with Jake, "we've never really hung out till today, so i wanna hangout with you" he confidently said.

From all the 12 Iland episodes i've watched, i thought that he was  rather an introverted person? but he seems like such an outgoing person making me feel happy.

"i've been an SM Trainee for about 5 years now, quite a roller coaster" i chuckled, "but im finally going to make a debut as the main vocal and visual, which really excites me"

"really? i mean i could really see why you're the visual, you're really pretty", that caught me off guard, the Park Sunghoon of Enhypen thinks i'm a visual? A VISUAL? i was freaking on the inside but kept my cool face on the outside.

The light shade of pink covered my cheeks as i thanked him. "you're a visual yourself Sunghoon, you know that right" i laughed as i saw him blush himself.

Wow, he blushed at my comment, the comment that came out of my mouth.

We talked for a while, he made me feel so comfortable, the way he would always keep the conversation going when I had nothing to say. "are you single?"

am i single? am i single? am i single?

that question caught me off guard. Obviously, hello, i like my best friend of course i'm single, "yeah, i'm single" i shyly replied, he only nodded his head to my response.

"you're really pretty and you have a great personality, i'm surprised you don't have a boyfriend", he asked me as he comfortably sat beside me on his bed.

"well, Some guys have asked me out, i won't deny that, but i've rejected a lot, i won't deny that. At the time, i liked someone, but he has a girlfriend now"

Telling him that hurt, I sound toxic, i sound like a toxic bestfriend, but i like him, and knowing he has a girlfriend makes me feel sad.

"do you have a girlfriend?" i quickly blurted out as he shook his head.

My phone buzzed as I saw a notification from sungchan, "can i come over?", i sighed as he kind of ruined my mood, "i need to study, next time alright"

I put my phone down as i sighed, "whats wrong?", i shook my head, "nothing", i said as i gave him a smile.

21.30
"I have to go Sunghoo, Curfew's at 10.00", he nodded as he walked me out of his room to the front door, "thanks for having me over guys", i said as i waved at the others.

I walked out of the door as Sunghoon followed and closed the door behind me, "I should walk you home it's nine-thirty, I should you walk you home", I furiously blushed at his comment, he made me feel so comfortable and loved.

Lately the weather has been cold, wind harshly passing by as the leaves were scattered around, as some were siding down the sidewalk. we walked silently until i felt someone's warm and soft hands.

Sunghoon held my hand as we walked hand in hand together. "are you cold?", i guess people could see through me when i'm cold because every time i'm cold, first Sungchan, now Sunghoon

i nodded shyly, he took his large hoodie off as he handed it to me. "no, no, keep it, you will get cold", i declined as i passed the hoodie back, "no, you take it" as he passed it back.

I slowly put it back on as i inhaled his scent, he smells like strawberries, I looked over to him and said a thank you to him.

"Thanks for walking me home Sunghoon", he gave me a sweet smile as i waved a goodbye and closed the door.

I. Y/N. Just. Spent. Time. With. Park. Sunghoon.

I sat down as i jumped of excitement, I hugged myself because of the excitement as i walked over to each of the girls and greeted them.

I opened the door to my room to see Sungchan sleeping on my bed.

i was shocked, shocked that he was laying in my bed and that he has found out that i lied,

"sungchan? what are you doing here?

a/n
hi, soooo, i feel like writing and stuff so here another chapter :), this is also a bad chapter but i'll try and improve the future chapters. hope you like it