26

I felt someone tapping my shoulders while I was peacefully sleeping, "y/n, we're gonna practice, but you have to stay here till we're dropping the teaser photos" Giselle said waving at me, which i only nodded and waved.

Last night I spent most of the night talking to Sungchan about possibly everything that has been on. Sungchan told me about how he felt about his debut song, while I told him about my excitement for my debut.

I had to get home pretty early because of the stupid curfew, when I was a trainee before knowing anything about my debut i didn't have a curfew which was the same as Sungchan.

We could stay over together anyway, but since he has debuted and i am debuting, he stays at NCT's dorms and i stay with the other memebers.

I had several days off due to my sprained ankle, I only had to come around when they're posting the photos.

Today was a Saturday which could potentially mean that Sungchan had a day off. I'm so grateful that Giselle decided to ask Sungchan to come along yesterday.

If it weren't for her, Sungchan and I would've probably never talked again.

are you free today?
Sent to Sungchan - 08.20

I sent the message and waited for his response, I wouldn't say my crush on Sungchan is 100% back it's it's about 80% there.

I slowly drifted back to sleep until i felt my phone vibrate from my left. I quickly turned around and looked at my phone.

yeah, do you wanna hangout??
Sungchannie <3 - 8.25

okay, come over at 9.00
sent to Sungchan - 8.25

I threw my phone beside me and smiled happily, I was really tired tho, like i felt like my eyes were about to close without even trying.

I'll sleep for a few minutes and then i will wake up.

9.00
I felt someone jump into my bed making me flinch and sit up, Sungchan froze in his spot and quickly chuckled, "oh my god, you scared me" I yelled at him.

Sungchan laughed at me and got under the covers, "how'd you even get in here? I muttered to him rubbing my eyes, "the door wasn't locked he replied.

"i'm going to go and brush my teeth" I said to him and got out of bed.

Yep, that was pretty embarrassing, I promised myself I would only sleep for 10 minutes but I slept until Sungchan came.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, I felt much better and more awake now. I looked at myself in the mirror quickly and smiled.

I look good.

I walked out of the bathroom and pushed Sungchan to the other side of the bed where the wall was at, "move aside, i wanna get in bed too"

I quickly got under the covers and felt the awkward tension rise. I had no idea what to say. Like i just didn't know what to talk about all of the sudden.

"y/n?" Sungchan suddenly called out, "yeah?" I turned my head towards him and frowned, "how do you feel after talking to me?" he questioned making my brown furrow even more.

"well, i'm just so glad we're talking again, and i'm greatful for that" I explained smiling to him, "well, that's good, glad we're talking again, it makes me happy" Sungchan muttered and I felt him holding my hand.

Is this his way of flirting?
FLIRTING?

I was internally malfunctioning, i had no idea how to react so I naturally held his hand as well.

We weren't facing eachother since I was staring at the ceiling and so was he. But i know that a visible pink blush was showing on my face.

We laid in silence for a while until I felt Sungchan'a head on my shoulders, I looked towards him and saw that his figure was already asleep

hm, that's adorable

I smiled to myself and looked at his beautiful features and visuals. Everything about him looked so cute and handsome at the same time I don't even know how to react.

It's like. the more time i spend with him, the more I fall for him. I've had these feelings for years now, they went away for about 2 months, but now there back.

The butterflies are back, the feeling of being nervous when around his was back. If felt so great so know I had someone like Sungchan I could trust.

I stared at him for a while watching as strands of his brown hair fell past his eyes. I brightly smiled at the. sight and fixed his hair.

Even if I can focus on things like his features and his bright personality, One thing stuck in my mind tho, Eunji? Eunji?

What was she doing? it's been a while she's has actually bothered me, it made me feel like she was to to something.

The more I thought about it the more i fell tired.

Without realising I fell asleep all cuddled up beside Sungchan.

a/n
hi! this chapter is really boring and i'm so sorry for that! anyways, would you guys like to know anything else about the author? anyways imma sleep now i have a trip to go on tomorrow!!