Miss you...(🥊,🎵)

Jotaro x dead!reader

Requested by: nobody

—————

Jotaros pov

Heart beats fast

Its been 3 years ever since my love (Y/n) died. I still visit their grave to this day.

Colors and promises

I moved on from them, but it didn't go to well. They were the only one who could make me smile, and even so I feel like a piece of me is missing.

How to be brave?

I miss their laugh, their smile, their bedhead when they woke up next to me, their funny little jokes, they taught me how to play a bass guitar. We would play songs together all the time when we were bored.

How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?

I lost them when I was fighting Yoshikage Kira, one of stray cats explosive bubbles was heading towards me but they saw it and ran toward it, they pushed me out of the way. Just before it hit them, they said "I love you Jotaro. Don't ever forget that ok?" And they gave me a sad smile and then it hit them and they exploded right infront of me.

But watching you stand alone

I felt both anger and sadness well up inside of me as I sat on the ground with my eyes slightly widened as tears threatened to fall out of my eyes. I wish I could rewind time.

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

"Hey (Y/n). How are you doing hon? I hope your ok now, I miss you so much. I wish I could've saved you but sadly I couldn't I f-feel s-so useless. But you wouldn't want me to be sad huh? You always made me stay strong and courageous, but truth be told I don't feel the same now that your gone."

One step closer

"I have a daughter. Her names Jolyne like we said we would name her I wish you were here... Can you see me?" I said looking up at the sky and the light from the sun shined from the clouds I smiled knowing they can see me.

I have died everyday waiting for you

I put their favorite flowers down onto their grave and stayed there for a while and cried onto the dirt.

Darling dont be afraid

After I left I found Jolyne fighting with Enrico Pucci so I helped her but I was hit by a disc that cut my head and just like that I saw black.

I have loved you for a thousand years

When I woke up I saw (Y/n) stepping towards me. They held out their hand and gave me that smile again the smile I loved.

I'll love you for a thousand more~

"Hey Jotaro. Glad to s-see you." They said as they pulled me up and started crying into my shirt as the hugged me. And that's when I realized I looked like I did when we fought dio and so did she, I looked down in disbelief that she wasn't hugging me but I still picked her up and spun her around and we both laughed.

Time stands still

"I'm so happy I get to see you again." I said as tears went down my cheeks as I smiled at them. They wiped my tears and kissed me, "Come I have some people I would like you too meet." They said grabbing my hand and dragging me to a door that read 'The joestar family and friends' and she opened it.

Beauty in all she is

There I saw my great grandfather, great grandmother and his friend and I also saw, bon bon zeppeli,  Ceasar zeppeli, and Kakyoin? Wait is Kakyoin a zeppeli? "Guys we have someone here." She said gaining there attention and they all looked at me I saw kakyoin smile and Avdol and iggy looked over at me.

  I will be brave

"Hey Jotaro." Kakyoin said giving me a closed eye smile and patting my back, I saw the hole in his stomach from when dio punched him in the stomach.

I will not let anything take away whats standing infront of me

I savored the time I spent with my family and when I heard the door open I saw "Jolyne? What happened?" I asked and she looked disappointed in herself "I'm sorry dad I couldn't s-stop him." She said while looking down and started to cry.

Every breath every hour has come to this

"Hey its ok you did your best. Thats all that matters, oh right meet (Y/n) this was my previous lover before your mom." I said while putting my arm on (Y/n)s shoulder and she looked at Jolyne and hugged her. My small family.

One step closer~

——————
799 words author~