You saved me (Jotaro x depressed reader(🧸)

Requested by: nobody

Your pov

I woke up in my bed at 6 am so I could take a shower and make breakfast and lunch before I left out of my tiny apartment and headed to school 'ok let's go over the schedule for my sad pathetic life. 6:00am wake up and take a shower, 6:53am make lunch and eat breakfast, 7:00am leave the house and head to school, 7:30 go to the roof to have a smoke after getting to school, 7:45am get off the roof and start heading to class, 7:56 yell at the annoying fanclub, 8:00am sit down in assigned seat which is right next to kujos, 8:45am fall asleep cause I only got 2 hours of it the night before, 9:15am wake up after a few minutes cause of a test I remembered I had in that particular class, 10:00am leave cla- OMNPH!' I was interrupted from my thoughts after hitting a very muscular back. 'Oh shit...' I thought as I stared at the person I ran into "S-sorry Kujo-san." I said while bowing and then running away from him cause he's scary.

Jotaro pov

I was walking to school and I was about a quarter of the way there until something hit my back so I turned around and saw (Y/n) standing there beads of sweat dripping down their face "S-sorry kujo-san." (He/she/they) said before running away and (he/she/they) looked petrified like (he/she/they) had soon a ghost. Did she see him? "Ora?" Star Platinum asked "Yeah (he/she/they/) does(do) seem interesting." I said as I continued to walk to school.

At school (back to your pov)

"Onoi?(pronounced: oh-noi)" My ghost friend said while pointing at the gate of the school "Yeah I understand I don't wanna be here either but we need to if I want to become a(n) (dream/job)." I said and they nodded and disappeared into me. I put my Walkman in and put on 'We didn't start the fire' by Billy Joel and tuned what was happening outside of my headphones. "Harry Truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray
South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio
Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, television
North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe
Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom
Brando, "The King and I" and "The Catcher in the Rye"
Eisenhower, vaccine, England's got a new queen
Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye
We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser aand Prokofiev
Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc
Roy hn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, dacron
Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock"
Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team
Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis..." Played my music as I walked to class before the fanclub blocked the door ''HEY! We saw you bump into Jojo! He would never like someone like you, YOU'RE A FREAK!" The fangirl said as she grabbed my wrist causing me to wince in pain. 'Fuck their opening up again... A-AH!' I screamed in my head as I kept my emotionless face because I knew they wanted a reaction out of me. So she twisted my arm to the side 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck' ''FUCK!'' I shouted out loud as she pulled away satisfied at my pain, I looked down at my wrist to see blood seeping from my clothes and onto the sleeve of my school uniform.

"Goodmorning class!" Our teacher said enthusiastically and the rest of the class said 'Goodmorning' while I layed my head down and silently cried to myself. "Ora.." a purple figure that looked like friend said sadly "Heh I look pretty weak dont I?" I whispered to him while slightly lifting my head up "Ora." He said sadly again "Onoi." My friend said as if explaining to him "Whats your name?" I asked while slightly stroking his hair. "His name is Star Platinum." Jotaro said quietly "I like it. I'm gonna call him star. Do you like it star?" I asked him and he let out a happy 'Ora' and it seemed he did like it and he went up to (stand/name) and gave them a kiss on the cheek and they were flustered.

At lunch

"Lonely is the night when you find yourself alone
Your demons come to light and your mind is not your own
Lonely is the night when there's no one left to call
You feel the time is right, say the writing's on the wall
It's a high time to fight when the walls are closin' in
Call it what you like it's time you got to win
Lonely, lonely, lonely your spirit's sinkin' down
You find you're not the only stranger in this town
Red lights, green lights, stop and go jive
Headlines, deadlines jammin' your mind
You been stealin' shots from the side
Let your feeling's go for a ride
There's danger out tonight, the man is on the prowl
Get the dynamite, the boys are set to howl
Lonely is the night when you hear the voices call
Are you ready for a fight, do you wanna take it...' my Walkman played 'Lonely is the night' and I stood at the edge of the roof tears slipping down my cheeks, I had been dealing with depression for 2 years after losing my entire family in a car accident I was the only one who survived and for 2 YEARS I KEPT MYSELF ON MY FEET... until now. ''Goodbye cruel world, goodbye star, goodbye Jotaro, I hope to see you all in another life...'' I thought as I let myself fall off the roof and let myself accept my fate...

Jotaro pov

I was walking up to the roof where I would eat lunch to escape those annoying bitches but when I opened the door I saw (Y/n) standing on the ledge of the roof and before (he/she/they) let (himself/herself/themselves) go off the roof she said "Goodbye cruel world, goodbye star, goodbye Jotaro, I hope to see you all in another life..." and (he/she/they) let (himself/herself/themselves) fall. "(Y/N)!" I screamed before having Sp stop time before rushing and grabbing (him/her/them) by the arm and when time resumed (he/she/they) looked at me with shock as I had tears in my eyes "What are y-you doing? Why do you want to end it all right here?" I asked (him/her/them) as a few tears slipped out of my eyes and, (he/she/they) looked at me with (his/her/their) eyes and I saw what looked to be fear as if (he/she/they) was(were) afraid of dying but they looked so hurt and wanted to end the hurting. I pulled them up and cradled (him/her/them) in my arms as (he/she/they) started to cry into my chest as I stroked (his/her/their) hair. "You saved me... why would you do that?" (He/she/they) asked while looking up at me "Because I care about you (Y/n) and I love you. If you died I couldn't live with the guilt that I let my love die." I said while looking down at (him/her/them) and I kissed (him/her/them) and (he/she/they) kissed back.

"I love you too Jotaro."

1267 words-author