Merry Christmas(Christmas Jotaro x Chubby reader (🍋)

Hello uwu we have our first lemon chapter. T'was requested by chocosaiyan thank you for this request I was really running out of ideas for these

Btw this is pt 4 Jotaro ain't having no pedophilia up in here
Also sorry (Y/n) is female in this

Your pov

It was nearing Christmas and Jotaro wanted to give me a special present, now I didn't know what it was but I just agreed and he led me to Tonio's restaurant.

"Jotaro why are we here?" I asked him and he replied "Because I like you (Y/n). I always have the way you look and your smile is just so contagious, you're so beautiful (Y/n) even if the others call you fat I think that your gorgeous and nothing will change that." And he gave me loving eyes that made me know that what he said was true and I started to tear up because I've never felt so loved up until this moment "I-I love you t-too Jotaro." I said while struggling not to cry and he gave me a genuine smile and he grabbed my hand and rubbed it letting me know that it'll be ok. I started to softly cry and he put his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears away and I smiled at him my eyes still a bit teary.

We ate Tonio's delicious food and might I say Tonio is a really good chef and after we ate we walked around for a bit, small conversation here and there but overall a comforting silence between us.

"(Y/n)?" He said almost in a whisper "Yes Jotaro?" I asked him and he looked at me before grabbing my hips and pulling me in for a kiss which, I was surprised at first but slowly melted into the kiss. He pulled away and I looked at him he had a very faint red tint covering his cheeks and ears "D-do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked and I looked at him in shock "O-of course Jotaro." I said and cupped his cheek and he smiled again not a small one but a very visible smile. He leaned down and kissed me again, but this time more passionately and it was filled with love. "Lets go back to the hotel. Shall we?" He said gesturing his hand out for me to grab and I did and we walked there.

At his hotel

"Haha J-Jotaro calm d-down!" I laughed out because Jotaro was kissing the side of my neck and that tickled me, but when he got to sweet spot "A-ah~" I moaned and covered my mouth quickly and he looked up at me with a smirk "That was a very cute noise you made~" he said seductively which made me blush "S-shut uP-" I stuttered as he bit down on it slightly and that made me yelp. And before I knew it I was pinned down underneath Jotaro naked and he had his member at my entrance.

(Lemon🍋)

"J-jotaro please don't tease m-me." I said as he just grinded against my entrance not putting it in "You have to beg~" he growled huskily in my ear.
(A/n: is huskily even a word?)
"P-please.." I whimpered out "Louder I cant hear you~" he said "P-please d-daddy.." I said louder and embarrassed, and he slid it in "A-AH~!" I screamed out because it hurt a little bit. After a minute I gave him the ok and he started moving and the pain started turning into pleasure. "Fuuuck~" he moaned out and slammed into me harder "A-ah~" I moaned out as well at the feeling of him inside of me. He hit my g-spot after a few minutes and that caused me to struggle out a moan which came out as a mewl and he kept hitting that spot which made me bite my bottom lip trying to silence my moans.

He pulled out and turned me over my ass in the air (A/n: this is very awkward for me) and he slammed into me causing me to bite the sheets of the bed and grip them tightly, the sound of skin slapping filled the room along with occasional moans from me and Jotaro grunting. "Ah~" I moaned out slightly. After a while he came inside and he pulled out and kissed my forehead and before I fell asleep he whispered "I love you (Y/n) and I always will." And after that we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

759 words- author

This was a very cute story and I loved writing this.