please get some sleep.. i hate seeing you like this(🧸)

Requested by: nobody

Its 2018 btw

Jotaro x insomniac!reader

ok so I'm pretty much an insomniac so I thought why not make something relating to my health issue?

–––♡–––♡––—♡––––

Your pov

It's almost 2 am and I'm still awake, I can't get my mind to calm down so I went to the kitchen to get some water maybe a snack. After a while of standing in my apartment and basically started to try and sing a good song that was playing on my phone.

"When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city. To see a marching band
He said, "Son, when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damned?" He said, "Will you defeat them? Your demons, and all the non-believers the plans that they have made? Because one day, I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer, to join the black parade" when I was a young boy, my father took me into the city too see a marching band.." I sang because I had nothing else to do.

In the morning

I'm listening to mother mother while taking a shower the next song started playing and it was 'Body' "Take my eyes take them aside, take my face, and desecra-ate, my arms and legs, they get in the way, take my hands, they'll understand, take my heart pul it ap-a-art, and take my brain or what remains and throw it all away, Cause I've grown tired of this body, a cumbersome and heavy body~.  Take my lungs, take them and run, take my tounge go have some fu-un and take the ears take them and disappear and take my joints take them for points, take my teeth tear through my che-eks, and take the nose go and dispose.." I sang along to the song while rinsing out my hair.

I turned the water off and stepped out grabbing a towel to dry my body, I grabbed the hair brush and brushed my hair infront of my face and blow dryer it until it puffed up. You see my hair is naturally fluffy but when I want it to be really fluffy I brush it into my face and blow dry it until it does fluff up. Once I was done I grabbed my shirt and put it on after putting my undergarments on, I pulled my pants/skirt up and gave myself one last look in the mirror before adding a bit of concealer under my eyes to kinda cover up the dark circles so my boyfriend doesn't see them.

"And done, well let's start our day." I said leaving the bathroom and putting a j(ean/leather/normal) jacket on, grabbing my keys and headphones and then leaving my house to go on a date me and Jotaro planned. I walked to a store to get a (Monster/redbull/rockstar) to keep me energized during the day, after paying for it I opened it and started to drink it "Mm thats refreshing." I said content and taking another sip.

I met up with Jotaro at a Café and we walked in and ordered our drinks and sat down at a booth "(Y/n)." He said grabbing my hands "What is it?" I said tilting my head a little bit and he smiled a bit at my action. His smile always made my heart beat faster than it should, "I've noticed that you're always tired than normal, are you ok?" He said concern lacing his velvety voice, "What do you mean I'm fine. Just... stressed." I said giving him a very tired smile.

He instantly saw through my tired smile so as soon as we finished our drinks he payed and we left, and he brought me home and he came inside and after we took our shoes off he grabbed my hands and brought me too my bedroom and layed me down on the bed, and crawled into the sheets next too me and started to cuddle me. I just snuggled into him and he played with my hair and from time to time gave me little kisses on top of my head, I love this man so much.

He kept playing with my hair until I felt drowsy so I nuzzled into him even more, closed my eyes and let sleep consume me.

𝐉𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐯
------------------

I kept (Y/n) in my arms until they fell asleep, I knew they fell asleep because I heard soft little snores. I smiled and kissed their head again, and pulled them closer into me and fell asleep with them.

815 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 ~𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓

𝐌𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭... 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐎𝐓!😭. 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬~𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫