Sweaters and tears

Floof but slight angst
Jotaro x singer!reader
Inspiration: My jotaro plushie being there while I listen to sweater weather and cry
Your guitar choices(Or you can make your own):

Floof but slight angstJotaro x singer!readerInspiration: My jotaro plushie being there while I listen to sweater weather and cryYour guitar choices(Or you can make your own):

------------

------------

Jotaro's pov
------------------------

I was just about home when I heard muffled singing 'Ah that must be (Y/n), will they leave me?' I thought as I started to unlock the door. Then a lot of thoights started to wash over me as thought of what would happen if (Y/n) started touring would they leave me behind? Would our relationship have to be long-distanced or would we have to end it completely? These thoughts kept racing in my head as I walked up to our shared bedroom and their singing started to get louder.

"Oh, she knows what I think about and what I think about. One love, two mouthes, One love, one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us you'd find out, nothin' I wouldn't wanna tell you 'bout no~.. cause its to cold, whoa~.. for you here~.. and now so let me hold, whoa~ both your hands in the holes of my sweater~.." The singing rang through my ears and it was an angelic melody.

I was just outside the door and it seems they hadn't noticed I had came home yet "And if I may just take your breathe away, I dont mind if there's not much to say. Sometimes the silence guides our mind, we'll move to a place so far away. The goosebumps hard to face the minute that my left hand meets your waist, and then I watch your face, put my finger on your tounge cause you love the taste yeah..~"

I opened the door to see them facing the window which was open and playing their guitar while the wind blew their (h/l) hair around slightly, I sat on our bed and watched them in awe but also kinda sad as a lot of thoughts came to my mind. Before I knew it tears welled up in my eyes stinging them a little and blurring my vision, the tears spilled out of my eyes and I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't start sobbing loudly.

"These hearts ador, everyone the other beat heart is for. Inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour~!"

'Their voice is so beautiful, they can play the guitar so well..if they do start touring I'll support them no matter what..'

"Comin' down~ one love, two mouthes. One love, one house. No shirts no blouse, just us you'd find out nothin' I wouldn't wanna tell you 'bout no no no~! Cause it's too cold, whoa~.. for you here..~ and now so let me hold, whoa~.. both your hands in the holes of my sweater..~"

'I need you in my life (Y/n)...but don't know how to admit it'

"Cause it's too cold, whoa~.. for you here~ and now, so let me hold, whoa~.. both your hands in the holes of my sweater~"

'Wherever you go I'll always be there'

"Whoa..~ whoa..~ whoa..~ Cause it's too cold, whoa~ for you here~ and now let me hold, whoa~ both your hands in the holes of my sweater~(x2) Cause it's too cold, it's too cold~ the hands of my sweater~.."

The tears kept flowing as they stopped singing "That was beautiful.." I said in a broken voice as they turned around surprised to see me smiling, tears in my eyes but still smiling "Oh my god!- Jotaro are you ok?!" They said putting the guitar down and coming over to my side. They sat down next to me and wiped my tears away "Are you ok Jotaro? Why were you crying?" They said sadness and worry evident in their voice "It's just worrying me about what would happen if you started to tour...would you leave me alone?" I said as more tears stung my eyes "What? Leave you? Why would I do that? I'm taking you with me if I ever do, do that. I would never leave you.." they said taking my hat off and messing with my black hair.

We layed down and just spent the rest of the day there, cuddling and they just sang quietly to me as they ran their hands through my hair 'It couldn't get any better than this' I thought as their slow breathing and heartbeat calmed me down along with their flawless voice.
_____________________________

And we are finished! Sorry for not updating alot I'm doin my best here.
Now go drink water eat something even if it's small I just want you to eat something, and go look in the mirror and say "You, you are amazing and I love you."