my star and mine only(pt2)

Said requester: FaithJoot
Type: Lemon (ah yes- enternal suffering as I remember I cant plan shit out)
Takes place in 2019
-----✰-----✰----✰----✰

After the two finished their pasteries they had to decide who would pay "I'll pay." They both said simultinuosly(cant fucking spell-), as they looked into each others eyes waiting for one of them to give up "...." "....." they both sat in silence "Alright your total will be 2000¥(18.35$)." The waiter said as the two lovers kept glaring at each other "I'll pay for it today thank you-" (Y/n) was about to say before they were cut off "I'll pay for today." Jotaro said as he had already handed the waiter the money.

"Alright then, have a great day you two!" The waiter said bowing as Jotaro gave (Y/n) a smug smirk and (Y/n) just glared.....they glared at him hard "Well, lets get going then." Jotaro said standing up and (Y/n) just stared.....stared at him until they eventually got up. (Oop- Y/n angry joot rUn-)

"Yeah lets go." (Y/n) said grumbling a little which made the raven haired male chuckle "What, why are you so mad?" Jotaro said as he looked at (Y/n) with a cocky smile. (Y/n: I want you to stick that cock in me- me: 👁️👄👁️ what?) "I'm not mad." (Y/n) said obviously angry, which made Jotaro laugh(REHEHEHEHE-) "C'mon star dont be mad at me, I couldn't let you pay because what kind of boyfriend would I be if I let my lovely (girlfriend/boyfriend/joyfriend/partner/ect) pay?" He said looking at the angy (Y/n).

"Plus, you are soooooo cute! And thats coming from me the guy who cant express feelings well, so. Feel special." The male said smirking as (Y/n) just looked at him with a small teensy smile that was almost unoticable. What (Y/n) didn't realize was that Jotaro was leading them to a love hotel. (Lmao no ideas on where these two shall go :| )

'Wait a god damn cotton picking motherfucking second👁️👄👁️ where tf are we?' Were (Y/n)'s thoughts as Jotaro got the two a room in the hotel. When the two got to their room that was (Y/n)'s realization 'oh- what the fu-' (Y/n)'s thoughts were cut off by Jotaro suddenly kissing them.
(A/n: please dont crusifixe me because I cant plan lemons out- 🙏)

The kiss was gentle and passionate but it soon became rough and heated(FU- ok so idk who is the dominant or submissive soooooooo here we will just go with whatever my braincell says.
braincell: kill me-
me: no can do you are needed rn. Braincell: Fuck
My music: My breakfast is straight out the medicine cabinet-) as the two kept kissing Jotaro licked (Y/n)'s lower lip asking for enterance(HOW DO I SPELL?! *gæ college drop out confusion* AH-) and (Y/n) quickly complied and opened their mouth just a little bit but just enough for Jotaro slip his tounge in their mouth. (Please help me-)

As the two kept the kiss going (Y/n) slowly got lead to the bed, Jotaro broke the kiss panting and pushed (Y/n) on the bed and started to attack their neck with them softly moaning underneath him(My brain nooowww decides "Hey we're sleep deprived so we can plan things out now haha😀" and I'm over here like "...WHAT THE FU-") "Jotaro~" (Y/n) quietly moaned.

As Jotaro kept attack their neck he tugged on the hem of their shirt wanting it off "Can I?" Jotaro asked against their skin and (Y/n) nodded and Jotaro lifted himself off them and took their shirt off and started to litter their upper body with kisses and nibbles here and there.

As Jotaro got closer and closer to their lower body he looked up at (Y/n) and tugged at their (skirt/jeans/sweatpants/ect..) also wanting those off. (Y/n) nodded and Jotaro took them off, he started to kiss their legs, thighs and inner thighs which made (Y/n) start whimpering and sqirming.(dear lord I get out of the shower and now I'm writing fanfiction? Holy shit feel special y'all its 4am I took a shower at 3:46am and was planning on sleeping but no I wanted to make you guys satified so here you are)

This action made Jotaro chuckle "What is it star?" He asked and (Y/n) pouted at him "It's not fair that I'm nearly naked and you still have all your clothes on." (Y/n) said pouting, Jotaro just chuckled and grabbed their chin lifting it up slightly "Well, how 'bout I give you a show my star~?" He purred into their ear.

(A/N: THIS IS PAIN THIS IS PAIN I AM IN SPAIN WITHOUT THE S 😀 AH-) (Y/n) nodded slowly and Jotaro got off them and slowly started to take his clothes off starting with his hat, then his shirt and then his pants he left himself in his boxers. "That better my little star~?" He said as he put his hat back on.

(Y/n) could only nod because they were to entranced by his aqua eyes staring into their (e/c) ones, showing lust and many many desires. (The top picture at the start of this fanfic shows how he be lookin at you) Jotaro started to walk over to the bed and strattled (Y/n) with his legs and started to kiss their chest looking up at them with his eyes.

after all that sexual tension-

Jotaro poistioned himself at their enterance(Cant spell still) and slowly pushed himself in, tears started to fall down (Y/n)'s cheeks so Jotaro wiped them away and kissed both sides of their cheeks "It'll be ok my little star, it's just temporary pain. Shh shh.." Jotaro said comforting them as he let them get used to his dick size.(That felt very weird to spell-)

A

fter a moment or two (Y/n) had gotten used to Jotaro's size(sEnD hElP-) they had given him a small nod letting him know that he can move. Once Jotaro got the ok he started to slowly move and go in and out of them softly. "F-faster please~" (Y/n) moaned out just enough so he could hear.

Jotaro then started to pick the pace up  and soon enough the hotel room was filled with moans, skin slapping against each other and grunts. (IN THE ARMS OF THE ANGEL- FLY AWAAYYY-) "C-cumming~!" Jotaro grunted/moaned out through his teeth as he came inside (Y/n) which caused (Y/n) to reach their own release.

-----------------------
I am stopping there because I should be asleep because people care about my mental health and shiz like that so here I am 8pm(worked on the next day) in an Aizawa t-shirt Jotaro plushie next to me along with seal and my lava lamp turned on.
1180 words- Author