The black night(Knight!Jotaro x princess!reader(🧸)

Requested by: ShadowPawPlayz

Your pov

I'm supposed to be betrothed but due to me and one of the knights having a love interest in each other and when I told him that I'd be married to a prince from another kingdom he was heartbroken and I will never forget what he said before I was married.

Flashback

"I-I understand but... will I still be able to see you after you've been married?" He asked and held my hand in his and looked me in the eye "I d-dont know..." I said and let a few tears slip down my face and as did he "If I never see you again then take my necklace and treasure it as you would any gift from me." I said while taking it off and giving it to him "T-thank you (Y/n)." He said while his eyes teared up and more tears slipped out "I love you Jotaro. I hope you know that." I said and gave him a kiss "I l-love you too (Y/n)." He said after we pulled away from the kiss, I smiled at him and started to softly cry and he wiped my tears away and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

End of flashback and back to the present day

I'm now getting married to the prince and Jotaro? I haven't seen him in the last 2 da- "I OBJECT!" I heard a voice that sounded like "JOTARO?!" I yelled and looked at him and he looked different like he was wearing a suit and was holding something that looked like a sword covered in blood "GUARDS!" The prince yelled and guards came up and I know Jotaro is the head guard "Stand down men." Jotaro said as he put his hand out and they stopped when they realized who it was "S-sorry sir." The guards said and bowed down to him "(Y/n) you can't marry him he's not who he seems." He said and walked up to me and grabbed my hand "He's a liar and he's never cared for anyone but himself." He said and took both my hands in his "Please believe me.'' He said with pleading eyes "I believe you of course but how did you get this information?" I asked and a woman came in angry and she went up to the prince "YOU LIED TO ME YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! BUT NO YOU 'LOVE' HER! YOU LYING BASTARD!" She yelled at him and kicked him.

"YOU SELFISH IDIOT! You'll be going back to your own kingdom and you'll never return here and you young lady, this man right here loves you with all his heart and didn't know how to ask for your hand in marriage so. Our knight here would like to say something!" She said clapping to gain everyone's attention "(Y/n) ever since I met you you've been nothing but kind to me. When I got hurt protecting the castle you bandaged my wounds, and the time when I taught you how to ride a horse and wield a sword you got it right away. So with that being said I would like to ask for your hand in marriage, do you accept?" He said getting down on one knee and holding my hands in his. I started to cry and I nodded frantically and started to sob quietly as to not make him worry.

He got up and wiped my tears and he kissed me.

And here we are now with 2 kids one named Jolene and Johnny they live in the palace and Jotaro is the king and I am the queen.

617 words author~