Siren's song

A mix between songfic and somewhat fluff
Beautiful/Handsome/Amazing requester: A-_-Simp
Siren!Jotaro x Reader
Au: No stands
Song used: Cave of the mermen
Ok- so, soob uwu...soob..uwu let that sink in for moment.
----------------

(Your pov)

How do I get myself in this predicament? 'A merman killed my S/O..great' I thought in both horror and confusion as I saw my S/O's blood run down his scaled arm.. "Now we can be together...forever (Y/n)~" He said a sadistic smile plastered on his face showing of his mostly shark like teeth, his beautiful aquamarine eyes narrowing at me "What's wrong~? You look horrified. You're scared of me..aren't you?" He said, his smile dropping into a small frown.

(A few moments earlier)
(Jotaro's pov)

I watched from a rock as the waves hit my back, drenching me in the cold salt water but I didn't care. It was my home after all but, I saw them with someone else. Someone who wasn't me, I was furious "Ah..~" I sung out my voice soft yet alluring. I closed my eyes and continued to sing "Ah..~" I kept singing as both of them turned their heads at my voice, I slightly opened my eyes to see one of them walking into the shallower parts of the water.

'Perfect' I thought, a smile creeped itself onto my face "Baby! I think there's something in the water come check it out!" The person called out in a (feminine/masculine/androgynous) voice making me realize it wasn't my starfish "Come to the shore..~" I sang out making the person in the water turn their head towards me.

(A few minutes later)

I slowly gutted them like a fish, tearing out their intestines, starting by slicing open their stomach with my clawed but webbed hand, I reached inside and pulled out their liver, tossing it to the side, I then grabbed another probably important organ, teared it out and threw it to the side once again. I watched as they bled out infront of me..their warm blood running down my arm making me slowly smile "Now we can be together...forever (Y/n)~" I said in a sing-song type voice.

They looked terrified making my smile turn into a small frown "What's wrong~? You look horrified. You're scared of me..aren't you?" I said sadly that I made them scared "I..." they said cutting themselves off "It's ok little starfish~ I won't hurt you...I'll just hurt whoever gets in the way of our love~ Just come with me~" I said using a sing-song tone trying to convince them to come with me "...." no response. They stared at me, not breaking eye contact "...I didn't wanna do this but...Ah..~~" I sang watching as their eyes widened and they covered their ears to block me out.

(A year later)

I watched as my (son/daughter/child) swam around with their (mother/father/parent) happily. I was able to convince them to become a siren with me and now here we are with our (adopted/not adopted) child. My little siren family, and their both here because of the Siren's song.