𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

We were on our way to the psychologist's office.

If I hadn't wanted to kill Ethan and Aiden, the behavior of the man who made us stop fighting (who is none other than Coach Bobby Finstok) would have made me smile.

I had heard that he was weird but I didn't know it was to such a degree .

All the way here, he kept jabbering against the twins, calling them Frick and Frack.

When we arrived at the door of the office, the brown teacher asked the coach to go get the headmaster.

It's the first day and I am already at the principal's office. Great job Jade!

We entered the room and psychologist immediately locked the door.

" Can I know what is happened? " Asked the woman

I was going to answer her but I saw that she was talking more to the twins.

" You don't have to know anything, it's none of your business. " Answered one of the twin. I think it was Aiden. I was surprised by the tone he used to answer her.

" Deucalion said he had already told you about her," Ethan said, pointing at me on a whim.

I didn't understand what was going on. They were talking like I wasn't there and that irritate me.
" Hey, oh, can someone explain to me what's going on? And who's Deucalion?"

She looked at me with kind eyes which surprised me but she didn't answer my question.

" Yes, he had warned me, but he didn't tell me that you will try to kill her on her first day," the psychologist said.

" We don't have to account to you, Morrell," Aiden said.
The two brothers got up and left.

The one named Morrell sigh and watched them leave, and then she stared at me.

"If nobody want to respond me, I'm sorry, but I'm going too," I moved.

I got up, grabbed my things and started walking towards the door when she called out to me.

" Take care of yourself Talia."

Wait, is she fucking kidding me right now?!

I turned in her direction, surprised, expecting to see mockery in her eyes but the only things I found were kindness and compassion.

I didn't answer her and left the room.

________________________________
Don't forget to comment and like if you have loved this chapter 💫💫

I am french so it risk to have a lot of mistake, so don't hesitate to tell me if you see one! 😉