𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 28

" Jade I warn you, you are not gonna join them, it's not an option" ordered Derek, after having checked that their car wasn't any more on the parking lot.

 " I don't have the choice, Derek! I don't want people dying because of me"

 " We'd better go," said Cora.

I nodded and after thanking Deaton again for my leg, we headed to their loft. 

[▪︎▪︎▪︎]

"That's out of the question"  Derek repeated as he made the door of his apartment slide.

" We'll figure out another way," Cora said as she slumped onto the sofa. Derek and I imitated her.

I looked at her,
" Then we need to find one quicky!"

"You're not going  tomorrow, that's all!" Derek said.

" So you want to die ?? No I'm sorry but I can't do that, I can't let more people dying because of me anymore!"

"More people?" Cora repeated.

I stayed silent, I just meet them and they were very nice with me. I was afraid that they rejected me if I tell them who I was really, and what I did a few years ago.

Cora must have seen my unease because she immediately replied
" We've all made mistakes, you know ? We're not gonna judge you". She said, looking at me friendly. " But most of the time it helps to speak about it".

She was kind of right, I had to admit it.

I nodded and tried to find the right words to explains it to them.-

" During my first full moon, I met a boy of my age, we was from a pack that lived in the same town as me. He helped me to understand what I was and we quickly became inseparable. He introduced me to his pack, and even though they knew I was an alpha they helped me and looked after me. Two years ago, some hunters, some Calaveras, attacked his pack. Noah had managed to  avoid them and came to me for help. Of course, I accepted but we arrived too late, they had killed them all. We could not do anything, it was too late."

I felt a tear run down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away.

" Nothing that happened was your fault," Cora said, putting a comforting hand on my shoulder. 

" It's not the end of the story," I said sadly to Cora.

" What happened?" asked Derek, who had remained silent until then.

" When we saw what the Calaveras had done to his pack, Noah and I were devastated and had only one thought in mind: revenge. But two thirteen year old werewolves were no match for the Calaveras. They managed to catch us and at first they didn't want to kill any of us, we were children. But their logic changed when they realized that I was an alpha. They tried to kill me, but I get to retaliate. At the last moment, when we thought we had eliminate them all, a hunter shot at me, but Noah was shot in the head, and died instantly, trying to protect me." 

A male voice rose behind us.

" And you have before your eyes the very famous, the Light eyes she-wolf"

I turned and saw Peter sitting on a small metallic spiral staircase.

" Wait, it's true?  it's you? Cora asked me almost instantly .

" Yes" I admit.  " Can I finish explaining what is really happening? Because I know that there are a lot of rumors about it, and I want you to know the truth"

"Go ahead," announced Derek.

"When I realized Noah was dead, I completely panicked and ran away. One of the hunters I had attacked was still alive when others arrived as reinforcements. He just had time to tell them that I had light eyes before he died . And since that day, the Calaveras and most of the hunters want to kill me. But fortunately for me, they just know that I have light eyes, which is quite a large part of the population...

_______________________________
Don't forget to comment and like if you have loved this chapter 💫💫

I am french so it risk to have a lot of mistake, so tell me if you see one! 😉

Where do you guys come from? 🌺
Don't hesitate to talk to me! It's always fun to speak with people from another country! 🐺

Tiktok: maelys.brds (mostly acting and pov)