𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

After having argued with my aunt, I went up to my room and slumped on my bed.

I already had a lot of problems, people who want and can kill me for example, and now my aunt is yelling at me for trifles.

I think about my situation. I'm sure that the twins and the two alphas in the store were part of my nightmare, and Deucalion, the one that Mrs. Morrell have talked about, is surely one of them.

The problem is I'm alone against 5 alphas. I don't have a chance. At the limit, against one of the twins I might have a chance, but against even one of the alphas in the store I don't stand a chance at all...

And who is Laura Hale who looks like me, why did Liam Dunbar stare at me strangely when the coach said I remind him of her?
Perhaps she's a relative of mine... maybe even a close relative...

To try to get more information on her, I type her name in the google search bar.

Without trying to flatter myself, I'm someone who doesn't scare easily, but frankly I wasn't at ease. I take a deep breath and press "enter".

The first website which appears is " A horrible arson causes the death of 11 people in a family home in Beacon Hills". I click.

What I read leaves me breathless, the name "Talia Hale" is written in the names of the victims.

Then I search for "Laura Hale" in the names of the victims, without any results.

I close the window of the page and click on the second link: "obituary of Talia Hale", it is written that Talia Hale had three children: Laura, Derek and Cora. I also see another link about Laura Hale:
"The body of a young woman have been found in the forest ", it is about
Laura Hale.
"According to the coroners, it would be the work of a wild animal".

I felt a tear run down my cheek, maybe it was just a coincidende but I had the inner conviction that Laura and Talia Hale were my biological mother and grandmother.

I turned my cell phone off and put him on my bedside table. I don't understand why my biological mother's death affects me so much, I never knew her...

_______________________________
Don't forget to comment and like if you have loved this chapter 💫💫

I am french so it risk to have a lot of mistake, so don't hesitate to tell me if you see one! 😉