𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

"It's... it's Jade your name, isn't it? " shyly stammered the so-called Liam.

I nod. He's trying to make conversation and he doesn't look mean but I've learned to be wary.

Me paranoid? Not at all!

I think he's just a beta or a omega. And as a result, I can probably beat him if he take suddenly the desire to assault me. But I'm still on my guard.

"And you're Liam" I added.

He nodded, he looks a little anxious to talking to me. Like if I could attack him at any time.

"Miss Evans and Mister Dunbar, isn't the class interesting enough for you?" Asked the teacher.

I apologize and Liam did the same.

After about 40 minutes at boring to death, the bell rang. I put my stuff in my bag and started to leave when a girl from my class walked up to me, she seemed friendly.

"Hi, my name is Keelin, do you want to lunch with me and my friends ? You are new and I figured that you know nobody, so that's it." kindly declared the girl.

Her brown eyes sparkled with niceness. She put a blonde strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yes thank you very much, I'm Jade" I said with a smile.

We started to leave when the brown teacher called me.

"Jade, can I talk to you for 2 minutes?" She looked at my new friend. "In private".

"I'll wait for you at the door" suggested Keelin.

I nod my head and I turned towards the woman. Her smell indicated that she was human, but her gaze didn't inspire me with confidence.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I ask.

"I'm Marine Morrell, I am the guidance counselor and also the psychologist of this High School. I saw in your file that your parents passed away a month ago. If you want to come talk to me about it, don't hesitate" she said looking me right in the eye.

I have the impression that she knows more than she's letting on.

"Okay, thanks. I'll think about it" I smile at her and I walk to Keelin.

________________________________
Don't forget to comment and like if you have loved this chapter 💫💫

I am french so it risk to have a lot of mistake, so don't hesitate to tell me if you see one! 😉